FS/FT: Blown DSG 03 GT coupe in Ohio

SVTmojo

Track Junkie!
Established Member
Thought I would just throw this out there to see if it sparks any interest. I just recently purchased this car because it was so clean, runs and looks amazing, and a color that I love, but to be honest my heart really wants a convertible. It would be well over $25 to duplicate this car. Of course that is why I bought it in the first place. Let me know what you guys think $14,500, obo.
Here is a very quick run down on the major stuff. I have a folder of every piece of paper, part ordered, work done, dyno run, everything.

2003 Mustang GT , Premium options, Dark Shadow Grey with only 53000 miles (and counting, as I am driving this car every chance I get when it is not raining) Ford Racing lower intake, Accufab upper intake and TB, comp cams, 36# injectors, Kenny bell boost-a-pump, Vortech intercooled V2 supercharger , long tube headers, bassani h-pipe and catback. Custom Dyno tune with x-cal. 499 rwhp/480 rwtq. Pa performance k member and lower control arms, ford racing rear lower arms, diff cover, and 3.73 gears, adjustable Koni shock all around. Steeda lowering springs and maximum motorsports caster camber plates and sub frame connectors. Spec Clutch, Steeda shifter, Boost, Air/Fuel, fuel pressure guages. FR500 rims with newer Sumo Tires. Cobra brakes, 2-piece rotors, front stainless brake lines

Also has about 6k into a custom stereo with kenwood nav, DVD, tv tuner, Xm ready head unit and all JL- audio speakers, subs, and amps.

FrontGt_zpsde96a600.jpg

SideGT_zps58b85066.jpg

InteriorGT_zps69e74c1a.jpg

EngineGT_zpse742d929.jpg

Trunkgt_zpsaa50db41.jpg

SVTmojo

Track Junkie!
Established Member
Nothing to be scared about. Solid tune, improved airflow with modified intake runners and full exhaust, and improved fuel delivery. Car has been running this set up for a while with absolutely no problems. If one intends to purchase this car and turn up the boost, this is not the car for them. But if they want a reliable, super clean, solid put together mustang that makes great usable power, this could be a great deal.

SVTmojo

Track Junkie!
Established Member
For those who have asked. Here is a picture of the Dyno sheet. All of the tuning at the various stages of this car (Bolt-ons, addition of cams, addition of blower) have been done at Cincy Speed. Also attached is a photo of the folder of all the paperwork, receipts, etc that documents this car.

Dyno_zps2b4944ee.jpg

Folder_zps81f6f299.jpg

howie8124

Established Member
If this were around 11 I would consider the fly out drive back or find a trailer to tow it back with. I'm loving this but I personally think it should be tuned down a little for safety.

Users who are viewing this thread