Fs/Ft: Apple iPhone 3gs 16gb white

11Past9

Established Member
Up for sale is my Apple iPhone 3Gs 16gb in white. It has been cased since
I got it in January and now it's time for me to cut back a bit. I love this thing to death but I could use the money more and I've got an upgrade coming up in the summer so here's the deal...

Price: best offer. It depends on if you're offering a phone too or just cash. Just cash price will start with a $4xx.xx or it will stay mine. If you don't like it I'll just keep it don't post your negative crap on my thread about
pricing. You're willing to pay or you can't play*

Contact: email me at [email protected] or text me 207-939-7428. Try not to pm if you really want it that bad youlle email or text.

Pictures: none right now, there's nothing really to see it's a barely used amazing condition white iPhone and I'm posting this listing in an airport on it right now and it can't take pictures of itself.

Condition: practically new, no cracks, dents, it's
never been dropped or any of that bs. It has a couple microscopic scratches on the silver apple on the back from setting it down so I could clean the case, if you are going to use that as a point to get me to drop the price don't bother bringing it up the phones in amazing shape and has no issues what so ever*

What you get:
iPhone
$30.00 case from AT&T*
all cables, chargers and crap minus headphones I have no clue where the hell they went.

What I get:
Option A: Cash cash and more cash, these fetch $500-600 all day long on eBay and I'd sell it there if I didn't feel like dicking with listing and waiting and bla bla bla

Option B: Your phone plus cash, it must be a fairly nice phone and in good shape. I'd rather have just cash so if you're taking a figure and subtracting what the top dollar of your phone is you probably won't get far with it.*

I am also interested in iPods or car stereo stuff. I'm going to need a replacement iPod even if it's a shuffle for getting my Ranger on and I may need some stereo stuff for my jeep so I can bump knuck if you buck and do drive by's

Users who are viewing this thread