FS/FT: 98 Mustang GT

howie8124

Established Member
Haha not parting it out...and you live close, so if they disappear I'll know who to track down! :beer:

Had to ask! I was with mooch when we did that quick photo shoot so I know where you live so I can't promise I won't steal those as well as the tail lights!:idea:

JonBeast

Call me JB
Established Member
Had to ask! I was with mooch when we did that quick photo shoot so I know where you live so I can't promise I won't steal those as well as the tail lights!:idea:
Oh nice...whats up man? If I do part it out ill hit you up...but i dont think its gonna happen.

I8URLS1

Established Member
Always loved your car, hope it goes to a good home and good luck with your 03-04 hunt. If it doesn't sell just pick up a wrecked terminator and swap everything over.

Stang Lover

Established Member
Words can't describe how beautiful that SN95 is. Everytime i'm shopping for another mustang it's normally a cobra in mind but then I don't like the monthly payments the bank says haha so I end up buying a really nice GT. If I saw this before my bullitt I wouldn't hesitate to fly up there to drive it back! GLWS hope the new owner is just as meticulous as you were with that beauty. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread