FS/FT- 96 Cobra w/ complete termi swap

beave

Established Member
Thanks guys, i washed her up this weekend and thought "why am i selling this again?" lol. If it doesnt sell no big deal, its still a fun car and i get a ton of compliments and questions about it.

beave

Established Member
A guy local to me who was an SVT mechanic did the swap. It is laser red which looks darker when its dark or overcast and kinda bright when the sun is shining.

beave

Established Member
Alot of nice trades but i would rather sell to get what im really looking for. Had a buyer lined up i though but he backed out.

beave

Established Member
Just to be clear, i have the title to both cars. Original post updated with the 96 Title.

97svttennessee

Established Member
Hey man i am interested in the car, I am in knoxville, TN and I have cash but i dunno that i could give 10k for it in this economy because i buy and sell alot so more than likely it would be back on here for sale after i played with it for awhile. so shoot me your best cash money offer and maybe we can work something out. 865 567 1261

beave

Established Member
Price lowered to $9500! Recently put a new battery in it as well as newer pioneer head unit with an auxillary plug.

elcobrita

Established Member
were the parts taken from a convertible terminator? do you have any more pics of the interior?

97svttennessee

Established Member
Hey man is the car still for sale, i talked to you back in early december about it. just wondering if you still wanted to sell. i am in a good situation to buy one and i love this car. give me a yell if you are. 865 567 1261

Never_Enough

Established Member
Nice car. Would love to have it. If only I could bring myself to spend that much on a 96 Mustang LOL

beave

Established Member
I put some chrome fr500's on it with some 315 dr's out back and it really changed how the car looked for the better, i love how mean it looks now. I couldnt justify selling it anymore, at least not at the last price i had it listed for.

Users who are viewing this thread