FS/FT: 96-04 Canton Coolant Expansion Tank w/NEW CARBON FIBER hydrographics

Dasaliac03

TWINscrewed
Established Member
SOLD

Bought this black Canton coolant expansion tank off another member here, had my hydrographics guy dip it carbon fiber. Fits ALL 96-04 mustangs and comes with the aftermarket 16psi cap. Its in great shape, looks just like new! Since i bought it, i had it dipped, and have yet to install it on my car.

Looking to trade it for a crinkle black tank and some boot on my end or just another black tank, stock or aftermarket cap, and a couple bucks. Would even be interested in trading for a black intercooler reservoir also.

Other than that, asking $150 plus the ride.

eijg5k.jpg

k8f7n.jpg

Last edited:

D2Fresh16

Established Member
That looks awesome! If I didn't just buy and install a Canton tank, I'd be all over this. They are much better than the factory plastic reservoirs IMO. GLWS

03dsgTerm

2003 Cobra Coupe #3028
Established Member
I just got my new canton tank is yesterday. Damn. Free bump.

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Trade you a brand new moroso expansion tank? Then you can have it done whatever color you want.

Demonio

Established Member
Massie that's a good looking piece, how much is it to hydrodip stuff like this, I'm interested on doing couple of stuff like valve covers.?

EV1L_SVT

Established Member
Love the tank, wish I nabbed it lol. Gonna have to look into this hydro dipping stuff. Was thinking about doing my side vents...

Users who are viewing this thread