FS/FT 94 Gt Built SRA "welded tubes"

Twistedoffpurp

Established Member
I have a SRA out of a 94GT mustang. It has welded axle tubes, also has 31 spline moser axles, an Auburn pro posi 31 spline unit,
and a set of 3.73's. I also would be including competition engineering LCA's, D&D double adjustable uppers and spherical bushings
Steeda sport springs with a drag bag(just the bag),and the stock sway bar. It has the stock GT brakes as well so it will clear
15" drag wheels.

What I am looking for is an '03-04 built IRS(not 99-01). I would like for it to be fully fortified with the polyurethane bushings, I would
also like for it to have the billetflow IRS brace or a similar unit. If it has extras that is all the better. I do not have an
exhaust system, brake lines, abs sensors or the shocks. I would either be willing to get those items before the trade or give cash
to equal the trade out. PM with questions. This is located in palm beach county, Florida and I prefer a somewhat local trade but
I am somewhat flexible on traveling. Shipping is another option, but if you have low to no feedback you will need to ship first.

Price is negotiable cause I would rather trade at the moment but I am open to offers and please no low ballers.

Twistedoffpurp

Established Member
Well I have found 2 possibilities of stock IRS rears that I am to purchase and now I am flexible on offers somewhat. But please no insults.

Users who are viewing this thread