FS/FT: 94 Cobra

Battle Max

Established Member
Looking to trade my 94 Cobra in favor of a New Edge or sale outright for $5k. Must be V8 5spd. Let me know what you got! Located in So Cal.

Specs:
1994 Cobra
Clean Title in hand
139xxx miles
5spd
Registration up to date

Mods:
18x9 F 18x10 R FR500's with 265/35-18 F and 275/35-18 R Falken RT 615 Tires (500 miles on the set up)
McCleod Racing Super Street pro clutch (2k miles on clutch)
Steeda fire wall adjuster with BBK quadrant (2k miles)
Tokico D spec suspension with Eibach sportlines (700 miles driven)
FRPP plug wires
MSD Blaster TFI coil
3:73 gears
windows professionally tinted
Alpine CD player
Cross drilled rotors front and rear w/ brake pads (1k miles)

Parts changed within the last 2k miles:
Alternator
Distributor
Motor mounts
smog pump
pullies
belts
spark plugs
valve cover gaskets
battery terminals
transmission mounts
clutch fork

Car is solid everything works and is a great running car. Interior is also in very good condition 8 out of 10 Tan color.

Currently has a Corbeau set in the drivers side to make it easier for me to drive (6'4). I also have the driver seat thats in GREAT condition no rips or tears.

cobrasideshot.jpg

cobraengine.jpg

cobrawheel.jpg

Cobrainterior.jpg

Cobra1.jpg

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
Hey jbrad, ricardo has a new edge he's parting out and putting back to stock, it needs a lil tlc but if you sell your cobra im pretty sure ricardo will sell you the car pretty damn cheap, like 3k or better. Body is straight and paint is good it just needs a couple of things. If your interested let us know.

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
Hey jbrad, ricardo has a new edge he's parting out and putting back to stock, it needs a lil tlc but if you sell your cobra im pretty sure ricardo will sell you the car pretty damn cheap, like 3k or better. Body is straight and paint is good it just needs a couple of things. If your interested let us know.

Users who are viewing this thread