fs/ft 67 mustang for lighting

silver93

Established Member
Been thinking about getting rid of my 67 mustang to get a lightning or a terminator. My car has orginal 289, automatic, ac. the car is sweet and a lot of time put into it.this car is clean inside and out. i get thumbs up evertime i take it out for a cruise. let me know what yall got. Might put some cash on top for the right one

103.jpg

037-1.jpg

032-2.jpg

Last edited:

silver93

Established Member
very tempting but i really want a cobra or lightning. ill swap you your cobra and some cash on my end

whitedevil0321

Established Member
very tempting but i really want a cobra or lightning. ill swap you your cobra and some cash on my end

i couldnt do that man i spent two years trying to find that cobra (everything i wanted in one) haha so i think its in my garage to stay your car is very beautiful and id love to own it if it changes anything ill throw all those extra parts in the deal??

if not beautiful car and someone is gonna be very happy you can pm me if you want to work something out

silver93

Established Member
thanks for the kind words. I totally understand about the cobra its hard to find just what you are looking for sometimes. if i change my mind ill keep you in touch. thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread