Fs/ft- 2010 altima coupe 2.5s

KduncSS

Ille qui nos omnes servab
Established Member
Up for sale is my dd 2010 Altima 2.5S coupe. The only reason I am selling the car is to get a mid-size 4 door truck. The car runs great. Gets awesome fuel economy, and is loaded with options.

Details:

2010 Nissan Altima Coupe 2.5S

CVT automatic transmission
Black exterior with Black leather interior
Heated Seats
Sunroof
Backup camera
17 in. wheels with brand new tires
Tinted windows
Ipod hookup
33k miles(will go up as it is daily driven)

If you would like to know anything else just ask.

The car is in great shape. Leather looks very good and exterior just has a few rock chips and blemishes. There a couple of scratches on the trunk lid that I will get buffed out. Mechanically the car has no problems currently. The 2.5 is very fuel efficient and had plenty of pep for a DD. This car is PERFECT for daily driving and commuting. I am not a small guy(6" and 230 pounds) and I have no trouble with the car. If we didnt need something bigger I would definitely be keeping it.

*REDUCED* $18,900 OBO

Or trade for a 4 door Tacoma. Dont want any junk trades. Something nice and with low miles as it will replace this as a daily driver. Will also consider Colorados/Canyons and Frontiers. Pics will be up shortly.

Located in the Acworth/Kennesaw area north of Atlanta, GA. I am also in Douglasville and other parts of Paulding quite a bit.

Last edited:

KduncSS

Established Member
3706ChapelHill041.jpg

3706ChapelHill042.jpg

3706ChapelHill043.jpg

3706ChapelHill044.jpg

3706ChapelHill045.jpg

3706ChapelHill046.jpg

Last edited:

KduncSS

Established Member
BUMP...

No one interested in a clean gas saver in Georgia? Would love to trade for a V6 doublecab Tacoma!

KduncSS

Established Member
Bump!

Someone make me an offer on a great, fuel efficient car! No longer being daily driven. I checked auto trader and there are only 3 for sale within my zip code(30101).

KduncSS

Established Member
REDUCED: $18,900 OBO.

Make an offer on a clean, fun to drive coupe that is great on gas(26-27mpg's in the city!)

Users who are viewing this thread