FS/FT: 2007 Suzuki GSXR1000

98SVTUSMC

Established Member
I'm selling my 2007 Suzuki GSXR1000. It's super clean, never been laid down or wrecked. Bike has 8,XXX miles on it. I always have it serviced every 1,000-1,500 miles, and I always use 93 octane. I'm the second owner and bought it last year. This is all the mods done to the bike in the last 1,000 miles or so.
Tinted windscreen (puig)
Power Commander (tuned for the mods)
K&N filter
Jardine Exhaust (GP-1 and its loud and sounds really good)
Black frame sliders
The rear tire probably has 1K miles at the max
I painted the rear sets and front pegs flat black cuz the silver stuck out, looks really good.
I also replaced the decals with black chrome ones (the 1000 sticker on the tail, the GSXR, and the Suzuki on the bottom, also loooks really good)

I got a Suzuki mesh jacket that was like 350 bucks and a SHOEI helmet that matches the bike perfect and is a sick design with a dark screen and that was like 600 bucks. I'm 6'2" 200lbs and jacket fits me perfect. I also got the stock exhaust if you wanted that for any reason.

Another awesome feature on the 07 GSXR 1000 is the "mode" switch. It has three different levels of power, so don't be afraid to make this your first bike, you can "dumb down" the power. (will explain more if you call).

If you would like any more pics or information, call/txt me, 563-940-7064. Like the title says i'm asking 8800, or will take any reasonable offers. Also open to trades, let me know what you got.

Pics on link.... Pictures by usmcgetsum - Photobucket

98SVTUSMC

Established Member
thanks man, i actually used to be station just north of you in kings bay, jacksonville used to be my spot man, im sure you've seen me down there!

00Buckshot

Established Member
thanks man, i actually used to be station just north of you in kings bay, jacksonville used to be my spot man, im sure you've seen me down there!
Yeah, there is a great sportbike scene here in Jax. I used to ride with a bunch of guys and we did it all. Trackdays, drag racing, stunting, Sunday cruises, mountain trips...dang I am just now realizing how much I really miss it. Oh well, age and kids is a killer. GLWS bro!

98SVTUSMC

Established Member
College football game day bump! my hawks got a big W pullin for USC 2nite!!! any offers out there? Need to sell wifes starting school, no more toys! :(

shhak

Established Member
College football game day bump! my hawks got a big W pullin for USC 2nite!!! any offers out there? Need to sell wifes starting school, no more toys! :(

Maybe it'd be easier to get rid of the wife???:poke:
J/K. Good Luck. If I wasn't already in over my head in my latest projects, I'd be more than interested, I'd be a buyer...:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread