FS/FT 2007 Mazda Mazdaspeed3 Bolt Ons + Tune Socal 49k Miles Clean Title

Stangcobra1122

Established Member
Copy Paste from my craigslist ad, car is located in Riverside Ca
I have my 2007 mazda Mazdaspeed3 for sale or trade today
TEXT: 561-358-2371
First: I am looking for a rear wheel drive car, please dont offer anything fwd as I have no interest in it, sorry nothing personal I just miss rwd.
This car has 49k miles and was originally a CA car, was in north carolina for about 6 months, and is back in cali. No rust, nothing of that nature
The car is modded but it was done the right way so that the car is both quick and safe.
I can include lots of stock parts with the car for the right buyer/trade and even a Devils Own Water Methanol kit with all the addons
Mods list:
SURE v2 intake
SURE test pipe
SURE rear motor mount
SURE passenger motor mount
COBB turbo inlet hose
COBB Accessport with 91 protune and 25% e85 protune
Custom downpipe
Custom centerpipe(resonator delete)
Autotech Fuel Pump Internals(adequate fueling for 400whp)
Turboxs hybrid bypass valve
CXracing Front mount intercooler
Raceland coilovers
SPC camber arms
Cobb rear sway bar
JBR Short Shift Plate
NGK step colder plugs
18x8 et42 Sparco Assetto Gara(made by OZ)
215/35/18 Nankang NS-II tires
Definitely forgetting some things
The only issue with the car is that the turbo smokes at idle, this doesnt happen with the A/C on, its a known problem and there is a TSB out for it that will get you a replacement turbo for free http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/show...-01-004-10-(8-18-2010)-Smoking-Turbo-(Speed-3)
The car has seen adams motorsports park once, and thats it, the rest of driving were street miles. The car made 282whp/328wtq untuned, probably closer to 300whp/350wtq on pump and 315whp/375wtq on 25% e85 with room to go.
The car is a blast to drive with lots of low end torque, and is surprisingly good on gas, with my tune I have gotten as good as 34 highway mpg, but on average get about 26mpg mixed driving(highway and city)
The car has a clean NORTH CAROLINA title(I am a student and live in CA part time) you would need to get it transferred over to a CA title(easy, just pass smog)
I am looking for either $16,000 cash or a rwd car+ some cash, more than anything I want a 350z/G35

Users who are viewing this thread