FS/FT: 2004 Mystichrome Cobra

Stephen4036

Established Member
dude, YOUR ARE GOING TO REGRET IT! Find a way to make it work man.. if you CAN afford it then do less of a down payment on the house and spend that money to pay the cobra off... that is a ONE of a kind car, try and keep it.

srt4tocobra

Established Member
dude, YOUR ARE GOING TO REGRET IT! Find a way to make it work man.. if you CAN afford it then do less of a down payment on the house and spend that money to pay the cobra off... that is a ONE of a kind car, try and keep it.

Believe me I have been thinking a lot about different ways to keep the car, i.e. getting a part-time job, etc., but in the long run man it is just a car. I love the thing to death and it is probably one of the toughest things that I have had to do, and I really do not want to do it, but having a home that I can raise kids in is a lot more important. Also I am just finishing up college (last class right now) and I will school loans coming due, so that doesn't help things. I know for a little bit that I will regret it but I will get another one down the road, believe me.

BLK03FX4

Established Member
he is working with it. I would love to sell it back to the original owner! :rockon:

Yeah that would be cool i told him he would never find it after he sold it i guess it's Fate and some cash flow on his good side :) hopefully i'll meet you sometime next week.

Ffsupra23

Established Member
Trade???

Is this car for sale still? I have a '04 ford f-150 supercrew cab 2wd looking to get rid of to get back in a Stang.... Located in Warsaw, IN let me know

Users who are viewing this thread