FS/FT 2004 Black Coupe

SlowLNF

Established Member
*SOLD* FS/FT 2004 Black Coupe

SOLD

and it's yours! Get a hold of me ASAP! Preferably by phone, I'm moving the car this week!!!

It pains me to actually make this post because I love this car, but I need to get something with 4 doors, preferably something I can drive through winter. I will not respond to low-ball offers, I don't have to get rid of the car. It would just make my life a lot easier with 2 extra doors and more back seat space.

Anyways, here's the mod list.

Engine:
2.3L Whipple blower kit w/ single blade throttle body (3.00'' pulley)
Dyno tuned conservatively by Lidio @ Alternative Auto 571whp/512tq (Dyno sheet in car)
Billetflow 4 piece Idler kit
K&N Intake (JLT Filter now)
Bassani O/R X-Pipe
Borla Stingers exhaust
Gords Heat Exchanger

Fuel:
63lb injectors
Kenne Bell 40 amp Boost-a-Pump

Suspension:
H&R Sport Springs
Billetflow IRS Brace

Appearence:
American Muscle smoked headlights w/ clear corners
Smoked tail lights
8% tint all around w/ 35% on windshield
AFS OEM Replica wheels staggered 18x9/18x10.5
Comes with a car cover

Transmission:
McLeod clutch rated to 800hp

93,5xx miles

There's a lot more power left in the car even on this set up. It is currently tuned to be able to be driven spiritedly everyday with no problems. Car will easily make over 600whp on a more aggressive tune. The easiest way to get a hold of me is by calling or texting me at 810-728-4537.

Vehicles I would be interested in trading for:
AWD Trailblazer SS
4 door full size truck with 4x4
G8 GT/GXP
CTS-V

Open to any vehicle though, send me an offer. Worst I can say is no.

012-3.jpg

011-3.jpg

010-3.jpg

009-3.jpg

003-4.jpg

001-4.jpg

Don't mind the cows.
CED023.jpg

Last edited:

wan2play

Established Member
do you really think 22k is a reasonable asking price? .... Turbo Cobra with 30k arent even selling for 22k.

SlowLNF

Established Member
do you really think 22k is a reasonable asking price? .... Turbo Cobra with 30k arent even selling for 22k.

Cars sell for different prices in different parts of the country. I've watched several Cobras sell locally here for more with similar mileage, more owners, accidents, and light mods.

I believe $22k is a very fair starting point for the car. Not everyone wants a turbo car either. Mileage is not a huge issue on these cars, I wouldn't hesitate to buy one with 100k miles after a test drive.

I also forgot a couple things, updating OP.

Users who are viewing this thread