FS/FT: 2003 OW Svt Cobra (NJ)

chrisc75

Established Member
This is more of a feeler. Looking to trade my clean oxford white svt cobra mainly for a lifted diesel or jeep srt8.Other offers can also be also considered. Pictures aren't the most recent but can email more upon request. Listed below are some of mods

2003 SVT Cobra w/ 51k
Bassani exhaust
Comp stage2 cams
Comp cams springs & retainers
2.8 upper pulley and 4lb lower
(16psi)
JLP Intake
Diablo /Predator tunner
Eibach Lowering Kit
IRS Brace
Chrome FR500 Wheels (315's rear)
Stock SVT Wheels
5 percent window tint (15 rear)
Innovated Wideband
Steeda Short shifter
White with black/grey leather.
Slotted Rotors
Power everything.
mach audio
6 disc changer
cruise,tilt.etc

Probably forgot a few things here and there but like i said this is just a feeler right now. Car is as clean as can be and im looking for a trade that has been treated the same. The car has never seen some track time due to i have specific track cars. This is my Daily driver. Would consider other sport cars but mainly looking for a srt8 jeep or lifted diesel. Best way to contact me is through text or email. (609)760-9328 . Car is mechanic owned.

cobra4.jpg

cobra3.jpg

cobra2.jpg

COBA1.jpg

Last edited:

SYMach9184

Established Member
what kind of diesel truck are you looking for? are you looking for a straight up trade or will you be able to put money on your end? I have a 07 dodge ram 2500 w/ 5.9l cummins. all stock except the turboback exhaust and intake. let me know bro

chrisc75

Established Member
what kind of diesel truck are you looking for? are you looking for a straight up trade or will you be able to put money on your end? I have a 07 dodge ram 2500 w/ 5.9l cummins. all stock except the turboback exhaust and intake. let me know bro

looking for s ccsb

Users who are viewing this thread