FS/FT 2003 Black Lightning 17K obo

frogsdime

Established Member
Of first off I am selling my 03 L. I am really trying to find a 93-95 L that i could trade or work out a deal with. So if anyone knows a 93-95 I sure would appreciate it.

Now my 03 has 61K miles on it.

Interior is good except wear spot on the driver seat just like all the other. The carpet is black and looks awesome. 3 gauges, boost, fuel press, and A/F wideband (innovate wideband and autometer electric fuel gauge)

Exterior has the normal chips in the front bc it is a daily driver other than that it looks good. I wax it on aregular basis. Tinted windows 20 front 5 rear. I painted the emblems all black and painted the tail lights black.

Engine is stock. I have 6# lower, Steggy stage 5 with midplate and silencers hole filled in, chickenears stge 3 intake, DMR egr delete, bassani stainless catback exhaust. I have it tuned on 93 for the mods listed

Also have comp eng driveshaft loop, CALTRAC traction bars (cut a 1.84 with hankooks on these bars)

The tires have approx 1500 miles on them and are mostly brand new.

Figured price would start around 17k obo. So if you have a first gen and looking for great 2nd gen to get in to let me know

919-584-0514 located in goldsboro NC 27534

frogsdime

Established Member
yea my bad guys I just moved and have not had a chance but I will get them up this weekend come hell or high water.

Users who are viewing this thread