FS/FT 2001 Platinum Edition F-250

S04T

Established Member
Immaculate 2001 SuperDuty Platinum Edition! This truck is near perfection in every way. Interior 9.5 out of 10/Exterior 9.5 out of 10, you have to see this truck to appreciate it. 168k highway miles, towed a small car trailer three or four times. Rancho leveling kit, brand new 35" BFG KO's, full 4" exhaust, AFE intake/air cleaner, remote start, upgraded speakers and a small subwoofer/amp, new ball joints, water pump, brakes and shocks. I am the second owner and have owned this truck for 7 years and it has always seen the best care. NEVER ABUSED! I have all the maintance records back to 2003 when I bought the truck. We also just installed new driver and passanger seat covers, oem from Ford that I bought before they were discontinued (I will update the pics as soon as I can). I hate to sell it but I have wanted an 03/04 Cobra for years and finally am willing to make some sacrifices to get one. Would consider a trade for a clean, low mileage Termi (my truck plus cash for your Cobra-no verts). Otherwise, $18,500 OBO. Apperently I am retarded because I don't know how to attach photos, but I do have quite a few and I would be happy to email them to you. Thanks guys.

Geoff
970-222-3530

Users who are viewing this thread