FS/FT 2000 Lincoln LS

2000gator

Established Member
I have a 2000 Lincoln LS Sport that I am interested in selling or trading. It is the sport so it doesn’t have chrome trim but has the auto/manual shifter and stiffened sway bars. It is an overall very nice car, if you know anything about them its essentially a Jaguar S-Type or newer Thunderbird…they all share the same engine/tranny platforms. My car is silver frost in color with a grayish all leather interior. You can see from the pictures how clean it is for the most part. It has 130k miles on it but I recently replaced the spark plugs, and COPS so its running great. The transmission was also serviced and had the fluid changed last year so that’s great too and shifts flawlessly. Doesn't come with the headunit in picture. Has stock headunit with 6 cd changer.

The Bad: A dent on the driver side quarter panel. No paint damage so it can be easily pulled out. Also the bumper just below has a scrape and is pushed in a little, can be fixed or done by yourself if you know how to use some bondo.

The Good: Runs and looks great. Comes with 20” black/polished lip wheels but is sitting on stock wheels now. Tinted windows, clean interior no rips or anything.

I’m asking $4,600 with wheels and everything. Also would be interested in trades for a more fuel efficient car, or something 1990 or older like a Corvette Mustang or something else. Never know what I may be interested in. Contact me by email. Thanks a lot! –Brandon

Lincolnls.jpg

100_7364.jpg

dash1.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread