FS/FT:2000 Lightning Black

svtboosting

Established Member
I have a 2000 Lightning up forsale or trade, cold air, upper pulley, tune, mid pipe with high flow cats, flow master catback, runs great and sounds good. Looking for really clean fast fox body coupe, or 99,01 cobra, or mach 1 5 speed, truck does need a paint job in my eyes but i was going to drive it everyday, comes with stock wheels that are painted black by a body shop, i dont like them but i did just put 22's on it today that look really clean, and it does have a in dash touch screen tv also, i also do have the stock air box and stock tail lights too. PM me if you need anymore info or call me 803-371-4118, asking $10,000
SSPX0489.jpg

SSPX0488.jpg

SSPX0487.jpg

SSPX0486.jpg

SSPX0485.jpg

SSPX0484.jpg

Last edited:

blwn*lx

Established Member
Nice Truck!! I was selling my coupe for a Lightning. Now I'll trade ya. Lol , oh yea how many miles on it?

svtboosting

Established Member
Looks good. However my 01 L with similar mileage is on sale for $8500 and still no bites

WOW thats crazy, the more i drive it the more i enjoy it, i bought it to pull a drag car with or a boat with in the summer, i never got to use my other 04 DSG lightning like i wanted to, i trade it in on the mystichrome

filebug

Established Member
well if you change your mind let me know. i just put new top and all door seals in it last summer.

Users who are viewing this thread