FS/FT 1998 Chevy Corvette c5 with a few mods (upstate NY)

kawiboyz28

Established Member
I have my 98 corvette C5 6 speed for sale. It has 55k miles and is a targa top. The car is in really good condition for a 13 year old car.

The vette has some extras on it here is a list of what is on the car.

East Coast Supercharging tune

kooks long tube headers

Kooks x pipe

Borla stingers cat back exhaust

Brand new Spec stage 1 Clutch and flywheel

Tick Performance Remote Clutch SPEEDbleeder Line

MSD boost a pump

MSD 8.5mm wires

Locking header bolts

Short throw shifter

Lowered on stock bolts

The car also has a roll cage and five point harnesses the car has not been raced when i bought the car it had the roll cage and harnesses in it. The car has brand new front tires on it and the rears have about 90% tread. When I put the new clutch in 50 miles ago I also put in a new throw out bearing, and went through the Torque tube and changed out the two rubber couplers and the front bearing since the car is a 98 and It was already that far apart. I also changed out the trans fluid and the rear dif fluid so everything is fresh and ready to go. The car doesn’t have the tire pressure monitors in the wheels but i do have 5 of them that will go with the car when it sells.

There are a few cosmetic things with the car that could be fixed

1. The glass top has the normal c5 problem with the clear coming off a little bit.

2. The back bumper has some light scratches in it and a small crack.

3. Driver’s seat has some normal wear for a 98 put a picture up for you to see.

4. The AC needs to be charged

5. The service vehichle soon message comes up when starting the car it only does it on start up real quick and you can clear it. This doesnt affect getting it inspected it has been on since the long tubes were put on and some of the emissions were removed. The car was just inspeceted a couple weeks ago.

6. Pilot bushing that was showing alittle wear and thought would be ok just started making some noise

Asking $17,500

Give me a call at 315-244-8956 with any questions or you can shoot me a PM on here and I will get back asap. Thank You

IMG_0336.gif

IMG_0331.gif

IMG_0324.gif

IMG_0322.gif

IMG_0320.gif

080610183.gif

DSC07895.gif

IMG_0312.gif

IMG_0314.gif

IMG_0310.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread