FS/FT 1998 Camaro SS

KduncSS

Ille qui nos omnes servab
Established Member
Mainly just guaging interest here. I dont really need to sell the car I have just been thinking hard lately about getting back into a Stang. Nothing wrong with this Camaro at all, it is very clean and is in excellent shape. Pics will be up shortly.

98 SS #1370 Sebring Silver exterior(9/10), Dark charcoal leather interior (8.5/10)

Fully loaded with power everything and Ttops. Automatic.

Whisper Lid, Kooks LT's, Kooks catted y pipe, SLP Loudmouth catback, Yank SS3600 stall converter, B&M tranny cooler. Custom dynotuned by Vengeance Racing and Development, laid down 328 rwhp and 340 rwtq before the stall.

I bought the car bone stock in March 07. It had 47,700 miles then, and is about to turn 53,000 miles currently. It is garge kept, never driven in rain and washed/waxed religously.

I would really like to trade for a clean 99/01 Cobra. Or maybe try and work out a deal with someone looking to sell their Mach 1. Preferably a south eastern sale as I cant really travel far with my work schedule.

Feel free to PM me with any questions

Last edited:

KduncSS

Established Member
Here are a few older pics. I will try to get some current ones up soon.

randompics062.jpg

randompics060.jpg

randompics059.jpg

randompics058.jpg

randompics057.jpg

The only difference to the exterior of the car since these pics is black headlights and corner lights. An SLP SS grille and tinted windows.

KduncSS

Established Member
^No thanks man. Not really looking to get into a 5.0, I already have a 94 GT.

Thanks though and good luck.

KduncSS

Established Member
I'm in GA... and Will to trade but I'd need some boot. Check out my forsale ad

I had a built 2000 GT that I sold to buy this car. Yours is pretty sweet, but if I get another Mustang it will most definitely be a 4valve car. I really want a New Edge Cobra or a 5speed Mach 1. Thanks for the interest anyway and good luck selling your car.

rio95cobra

Established Member
damn i feel ya kyle. i really miss my cobra, but im hopin this Z will grow on me. i like it a little more every time i mod it. Just put a cam in ur car and you will definatly like it more

KduncSS

Established Member
Yeah, I love the car. I just cant get the idea of a 5speed Mach 1 out of my head. Maybe if the SS was a 6speed I wouldnt be dwelling on it so much, but the auto is nice for driving and commuting. It doesnt really matter cuz Im not getting any love from the 4valve crowd lol.

KHAN351

BOOST JUNKY
Established Member
I can vouch for this car and the seller. The car is absolutely MINT. Very well taken care of and the owner is also very anal about the car. He WILL NOT take the car out if there is any chance of rain. I have also driven the car before and it is both mechanically and cosmetically sound. Best of luck man, glad to hear you are getting back into a mustang!

KduncSS

Established Member
Wanna trade it for a 03 dsg cobra with 18k miles plus cash on your end?

How much cash are we talking? I would love to have an 03/04 Cobra, but the reason I didnt mention them in the first post was because I cant bring much cash to a trade. More than likely you would want more than I can come up with.

KduncSS

Established Member
I can vouch for this car and the seller. The car is absolutely MINT. Very well taken care of and the owner is also very anal about the car. He WILL NOT take the car out if there is any chance of rain. I have also driven the car before and it is both mechanically and cosmetically sound. Best of luck man, glad to hear you are getting back into a mustang!

I appreciate it Khan. The car is as solid as a 98 Fbody can be. Definitely does not look like a 10+ year old car. When I changed out the headlights/corner lights(no pics yet), no one beleived me when I said it was a 98 model at work lol.

KduncSS

Established Member
man i wish you wanted to work something on my car...anything i could sweeten the deal with???...

Sorry bro, I wish I could help you out. One reason I wouldnt buy your car is Im pretty sure rio95cobra would kill me haha. It would be too much like his old one.

KduncSS

Established Member
man i wish i never got rid of my riored 95 cobra. The z28 isnt near as fun to drive as the mustang

Yeah, there is something about them. Even though they were down on power compared to the Fbodys for alot of years Mustangs are just a blast to drive. I need to take your car out for a spin to see what an M6 LS1 feels like.

Users who are viewing this thread