FS/FT: 1997 Triple Black Cobra Vert, Low Miles, Tasteful Mods, Ohio

SVTmojo

Track Junkie!
Established Member
I have a 1997 cobra, Triple Black Convertible. Just turned 44,500 miles. I have owned the car for the past 4 years. I have owned 5 cobra's over the years, and have loved this car, just time for something different.

This Cobra has a full Kenny Brown open track suspension.
KB Front K-member brace
KB Front sway bar
KB Matrix system (subframes, jacking rails, and cross brace)
KB rear sway bar
KB lowering springs
KB rear panhard bar

It also has a few 2000 cobra R parts (rims, shocks, brembos).

All the typical bolt ons; pro 5.0 shifter, C&L cold air intake, Ford Racing shorty headers, BBK x-pipe, corsa cat back, BBK throttle body, MSD coil packs, under drive pulleys, Pro-Dyno dyno tune (301/296 at the rear wheels). This was the prototype car for Corsa, as the exhaust on the car is the first exhaust that Corsa made for a mustang. Of all the cars I have owned, this is by far my favorite sounding.

The interior is pretty much stock, other than CDC light bar for the street. I also had a custom removable 4-point roll bar made for the track. The CDC light bar just unbolts, and the rollbar bolts in. I have a rear seat delete for when the roll bar is in place.

In the past three years I have done a handful of auto-x's and only one open track event. The car makes great power, and has the suspension to make great use of the power. It is also reliable. The open track event I did, I drove 10 hours to VIR in Virginia, open tracked all weekend, and then put the top up and the a/c on and drive all the way back getting 23 mpg.

The car has won numerous awards since I have owned it. It took a 2nd place in its class at the nation mustang show last year with over 500 mustangs at the show. Just won an honorable mention last weekend at a cruise in with over 200 cars.

This Cobra needs nothing, but someone to continue to drive it. I would like to get $12,000 obo if selling outright. I however would consider a trade, preferably with a little cash coming my way. Looking for a notch in good condition, or another SN-95 cobra.

MCAweekendandLucas044.jpg

MCAweekendandLucas094.jpg

MCAweekendandLucas021.jpg

vert3.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread