FS/FT 1997 Mustang Cobra in NC

Emoney81

Established Member
I'm selling a 1997 Pacific Green Mustang Cobra. The car has 91xxx miles on it. The interior is probably a 7.5 out of 10. There are some minor stains and wear being that the car is 15 years old, but nothing major. The exterior has some minor scratches, but no major scratches or dents. The tires are fairly new and have good tread still left on them. As far as upgrades go, the car has BBK long tube headers, x-pipe, Flowmaster exhaust, Aluminum Driveshaft, short throw shifter (don't know the brand), and BBK cold air intake. Issues with the car: Check engine light is on for the rear passenger side O2 sensor (code p0141, p0136) and passenger side window switch doesn't work. My asking price is $6900 OBO. Cars that I may SPECIFICALLY trade for:94-02 6spd f-body cars, 5.0 Mustangs, Dodge Stealth Turbo, 3000GT VR4. Let me know if your interested. I have pics, but I don't know how to post them on here. Thanks.

http://greensboro.craigslist.org/cto/3463278939.html.

Last edited:

Deathproof

Established Member
I have a spare brand new ford window switch in the box from lmr.com. I bought 2 for my car and while the passenger side switch was bad it turned out to be the motor that was bad on the driver side.

If you or whomever buys the car is interested I'd sell it as it is just sitting around. Super easy to install.

And bump for Pacific Green, my dad had a 5sp 4.9 I6 short box/reg cab 2wd 96 F-150 in pacific green that he loved. It was a beautiful color. I plan on picking up an extra sn-95 in that color one day.

Users who are viewing this thread