-Anderson Motorsports Powerpipe (N/A)
-MSD 6A igniton box
-MSD Blaster coil
-New struts/shocks
-HP Megabite lower control arms
-FRPP aluminum driveshaft
-BRAND NEW Black 18x9 and 17x9 FR500 Wheels
-Optima Red Top battery
-NEW 5% 3M window tint (lifetime warranty)
-Alpine Type-S door speakers
-LOTS of Billet Interior

I'm sure there's some little stuff I'm forgetting but that's the majority of it.

Here's the deal, the car needs a new clutch and tires. Other than that it's ready to go, I'm just ready for something different.

$8500.00 (Or $9000.00 with '98 Cobra wheels with BFG 245/24/17's mounted and ready to go)

I'm also interested in trades for 93-01 Cobras, 94-95 Cobras, NICE fox bodies, F-bodies, Bikes and Bikes+cash and maybe other random cars. Straight up trades on my side only. I can be contacted on here, email ([email protected]), or by phone (405-863-4650)

I'm located in OKC, OK but would consider a little travel/transport for the right deal. Thanks, -J.
10.jpg
[/IMG][/IMG]

Last edited:

bad93snake

STREET405
Established Member
Ok, I keep geting the same questions and lowball offers so I will try to answer all the normal ones here, as honestly and bluntly as possible.

The Saleen comes with the brand new FR500 wheels, but NO tires. Non at all, not worn out tires but NO tires. I bought the FR500s and never got around to buying tires.

For $500.00 extra the car will come with '98 cobra wheels and good BFG tires (approx. 80% tread left). No, I will not throw these wheels in for free with the sale of the car, they belong to my brother and I haven't even paid him for them yet. So, if you want them the price goes up $500, no ifs, ands or buts.

The Saleen also needs a clutch as stated in the original post. The clutch is going out in the car and it will need to be replaced. The car is MOVEABLE not DRIVEABLE. In other words the car needs to be trailered.

Now, in the next two weeks I will be replacing the clutch. the price will go up accordingly. If i spend $400 on the clutch and time to install then the price of the car goes up $400. Period.

This is what I'm asking for the car, PLEASE do not offer any lower. I am listing is as low as I can possibly sell it for;

$8500 as it sits (NO tires, needing clutch)

$9000 as it sits BUT including the 98 cobras wheels with the BFGs. (the FR500s go with the car either way)

$9000+cost of clutch (I would guess around $300) car ready to go, with the FR500s loaded in the hatch, 98 cobras on, new clutch, DRIVEABLE.

I will deliver up to 250 miles from area code 73008 for no charge. If you live further, meet me somewhere 250 miles or less.

Thanks guys, call or email me if you have any other questions but PLEASE no more lowball offers. I am still interested in trades but I'd really only consider 93 and up cobras, f bodies, or another REALLY nice fox. I hope iI'm not coming off as a dick but the lowballers are geting old. Thanks again, -

Users who are viewing this thread