Fs/Ft 18x9 18x10.5 bbs rk's

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtybird555

Established Member
I am wanting to get rid of my bbs rims. They were chrome but it started to chip so we new all the chrome off. Now they are a black color ready to be coated.

I am looking to trade for anything but fr500s. Must be wheels and tires or wheels and cash. I will also sell for 1000$.

I can also email or text pics.

Red99SVT

Established Member
Whoa. I thought we had a deal? I had the money and you told me you had the wheels loaded up ready to meet me yesterday? I know you decided you didn't want to drive that far last night, but didn't know our deal was off because of that?

dirtybird555

Established Member
Whoa. I thought we had a deal? I had the money and you told me you had the wheels loaded up ready to meet me yesterday? I know you decided you didn't want to drive that far last night, but didn't know our deal was off because of that?

Pmd you

Red99SVT

Established Member
Seriously? I have ordered tires,and set up someone to repair the damaged wheel and powdercoat the set. We agreed on a price. You said they were loaded up and we were gonna meet. I drove 3.5 hours to meet up with you and another guy, but planned my whole day around the time you got off work. I still want the wheels and have no problem sending you money through paypal to hold them till we can meet up? Care to explain the reasoning?

Also just got a text saying your price has gone up because a set of wheels you were looking at has now sold. What kind of sense does that make? This is a terrible way to do business man. Terrible. You probably cost me 5 or 6 hours out of my day yesterday and now this? Why not just honor the price we agreed to?

Red99SVT

Established Member
I am done here. Just was probably one of the worst ways to do business I have seen. For future reference when you agree on meeting a certain day, agree on price and everything most people consider that to be a done deal.

5.0calypso93lx

Established Member
Wow, sorry to hear that man. I have cash waiting and was going to send payment but no way in hell I'm sending payment now. 14 posts and no feedback... Great start...

dirtybird555

Established Member
Wow, sorry to hear that man. I have cash waiting and was going to send payment but no way in hell I'm sending payment now. 14 posts and no feedback... Great start...

Lets get both sides the story! I have been trying to work out a trade with him all week,every time we would work out a deal he couldn't take pics because wheels or tires were " at a freinds house"! We made a deal on 2 different sets of wheels and tires, the first time when he called his friend to go gt the wheels, his friend decided he wanted to buy them after redsvt had already traded them to me! Then he was trying to trade me some fr500 which I later found out he didn't get till yesterday. So I got the impression he was tradin things he didn't have. But I gave him the benefit of the doubt. We were supposed to meet at a place that was 2 hrs from my house. The day of the meet he text me and say he wants to meet a place that is nearly 4 hours from my house! So let's get both sides guys!

5.0calypso93lx

Established Member
Lets get both sides the story! I have been trying to work out a trade with him all week,every time we would work out a deal he couldn't take pics because wheels or tires were " at a freinds house"! We made a deal on 2 different sets of wheels and tires, the first time when he called his friend to go gt the wheels, his friend decided he wanted to buy them after redsvt had already traded them to me! Then he was trying to trade me some fr500 which I later found out he didn't get till yesterday. So I got the impression he was tradin things he didn't have. But I gave him the benefit of the doubt. We were supposed to meet at a place that was 2 hrs from my house. The day of the meet he text me and say he wants to meet a place that is nearly 4 hours from my house! So let's get both sides guys!

PM sent.

FYI, BBS did not make the RK's in 10.5's in the 18's just 10's. You need to measure from lip to lip however on the inside of the lip not on the outside.

I am interested, but I'll need my questions answered first.

Thanks.

Red99SVT

Established Member
You don't want to go there man. I never tried to get you to meet me anywhere else. I was out of state and had no clue where anything was. Yeah we couldn't work out a trade so I got a cash price and we agreed to it. Want me to list the text messages where we agreed on the price and you told me they were loaded and ready to meet me? Was that a lie? Point is you should be a man and just sell something when you price it and agree on the price. We can settle this all right now. Just sell them to me for the agreed price and I will send paypal now. Point is you handled this transaction like a gypsy plain and simple. Heck I have 6 FR500's with tires in the back of my truck as well as a set of chrome 9's and 10.5's at home.

foxrodsinc

Established Member
got the pics. pm me with amount shipped and we can work something out. a little weary after reading this thread:uh oh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread