FS/FT 18x9/10 99-04 Roush Argent wheels*black*

frisko4one5

Crazy Mach 1 Poster
Established Member
Up for sale is a set of Super Rare 18x9 and 18x10 authentic Roush Argent wheels powdercoated black..These rims are almost impossible to come by now and most people either want an insane amount of money or usually dont let them go..especially for a set with 18x10 rears.. This is just for rims only tires are not included.. Rims are in great condition..no curb rash at all..only thing is 2 paint chips on 1 rim very small biggest is maybe 1/2" long on the rim of the rim *will see in pixs*..and the other is a very small paint chip that is less than a 1/4" big its super small..i tried to take a pix of it not sure if it came out..i bought these from a member here that was local to me about a month ago but decided to go with some saleens instead because im doing a saleen bodykit or else id keep them.. sorry for the water streaks and the dirt on the rims did a quick wash on the car and didnt get a chance to really dry the rims..going to rain here tomarrow anyways lol..

im asking 900 shipped for the rims obo. Great deal.. so if interested pm me and lets work something out..Local is perfered but im sure we can work something out if u wana trade with shipping. =0 and if u need more pixs let me know..

if anybody has some 18x9 or 18x9 18x10 saleen rims in chrome or black ill do a trade + alil cash on them so let me know what u guys got..id rather trade so let me know!!

here are some pixs for you guys

a7.jpg

a6.jpg

a5.jpg

a4.jpg

a3.jpg

a2.jpg

a1.jpg

saleen6.jpg

Last edited:

MrNiceGuy

Established Member
do you have a straight on side shot of the car? i've never seen a set of these wheels in person and would like to have a clearer shot on the side.. pretty interested in these

Users who are viewing this thread