fs/ft 18/9 saleen replica wheels

voodooo

BLK MAGIC
Established Member
I have a full set of 18/9 polished saleen replica wheels was thinking maybe getting these powered coated but figured maybe if someone wanted them i will let them go. I am gonna repolish these before i let them go or i can have them coated any color you want to match your car, any interest guys? And i will even do some trades and cash for them. Some of the things i need still is slotted rotors, afco cooler, alum coolant tanks, maybe db din radio, let me know what you got and we can go from there. Will get pics up soon of these.

voodooo

BLK MAGIC
Established Member
They have two good tires with them the others are worn down just started to clean them up a bit here is a pic.
IMG_1507.jpg

voodooo

BLK MAGIC
Established Member
$300 and you pay for shipping and they are yours do not want to take these to the swap meet this wknd, i have a set of 20 mkw wheels for sale also on here in the gt 500 forum. If anyone wants a good deal here they are boys. The pay pal address is [email protected] first to pay they are yours.

voodooo

BLK MAGIC
Established Member
replied to all, they are now at the swap meet If someone wants these cheap then make a move on them cause i am trying this wknd to get these gone at the show. Also i just had a flat screen db din radio installed on the cobra, so scratch that one off the want list. I am listing these up at the show for $350 im sure they will go by tomarrow.

Last edited:

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
replied to all, they are now at the swap meet If someone wants these cheap then make a move on them cause i am trying this wknd to get these gone at the show. Also i just had a flat screen db din radio installed on the cobra, so scratch that one off the want list. I am listing these up at the show for $350 im sure they will go by tomarrow.

if its 4 undamaged rims, I want them, any guess on shipping cost??

Users who are viewing this thread