fs/ft 03 zinc yellow turbo mach1

4.6pimp

Established Member
Looking to sell my 03 mach 1 with 62, xxx miles. The car is zinc yellow and is in great shape. I would rate the exterior 8/10 and the interior a 9/10. There are some rock chips on the hood but no major dents or scratches. Interior looks great and only has on spot on passenger seat where it looks like a stitch came lose. Just about if not every major mechanical part on the car has been changed out. I just recently finished a year long build on it and built it to go low 10's maybe high 9 ' s but still be a street car. Between the news of a new baby on the way and the constant ear full from the wife not to tear it up, I have decided to just sell it to get another fox with no car payment. I do still owe money on the car but that shouldn't be a issue. I don't know how to get pics of my phone to here so I can email or text pics until I get to my lap top. Here is a list of things I can think of off the top of my head.

03 zinc yellow mach

Tinted tail lights
Hid ' s
17x4 15x10 darkstars Mt et street radials 275/60

Freshened 04 cobra shortblock with new oil pump ( iron block /steel crank/ Manley rods/ mahle pistons /arp rod bolt and head studs)
Stock heads that have new valves and seals
Php intake spacer
On3 FF turbo kit with new v bands welded on and new clamps
76mm on3 turbo with 3" downpipe exiting out the front bumper
16" derale cooling fan
Built c4 with brake
Greg slack converter 3500 stall
Built 31 spline different with 3.27 gears
Superior axes with arp studs
Upr k member kit with coilovers
Upr upper and lowers
lakewood shock with coilover conversion.
80 lbs injectors
Fgt pumps
cobra tank
Jms bap
dual fpdms with wire upgrade from battery to fpdms to pumps.
Aem tru boost boost controller
Aem wide band
Sct tuner.
car made 550/640 18# on a mustang dyno with only 13 degrees of timing.
The only issues with the car right now are it needs a speedo sensor for the c4 to make speedo work and it need a custom ac line made for air to work. I'm sure there is stuff I'm missing and I can answer any questions you may have. Car has maybe 1000 miles on it since I got it put back togther. I would like to get 16,000 OBO.. it is all there not much else to be done other the personal touches someone might change. Just pm me and I can either text or email pics. Thanks, Duane

Last edited:

4.6pimp

Established Member
DSC_0627_zpsf86de9f7.jpg

DSC_0625_zps4807800f.jpg

DSC_0623_zpse6612e33.jpg

DSC_0622_zps47d91d56.jpg

CSC_0498_zps0984d6a3.jpg

4_imagejpeg_0_zpsac8f6255.jpg

1_imagejpeg_0_zps5581ec87.jpg

4.6pimp

Established Member
Car was originally a 5 speed and still has clutch pedal and wiring in tact. Could very easily be switch back if need be. Have about 2000 in trans and converter was 800+. Found an fox I like so shoot me a offer

Mystic03

Established Member
badass ride! GLWS!! but just curious how you got the downpipe past the powersteering lines on the driverside bumper?

Grimmisman

Established Member
If only you could trust a random guy on the internet, I would convince you to own the car for about 6 more months and I'd buy it from you. I've loved this car since I first saw a pic of it! Sold my cobra with plans to build/buy a turbo mach.

Good luck to you, but secretly I hope you don't sell so I can buy later haha

4.6pimp

Established Member
Wow not even a offer. Market must be soft or the car is just to personalized. Still looking at a fox and need this gone.

Users who are viewing this thread