FS/FT 03 Silver Lighting Built in South Dakota

BerserkBusa

Established Member
Well i'm putting my 04 Lighting up on the block for sale. screwed up in the topic sorry it is a 04 Been a awesome truck but it's time to move on and get some other things payed for and moving.

I Bought this truck in 05 Completely stock in Wisconsin with 13,000 miles on it. Currently it has 22,000 and has a new trans with a 24-2600 stall Circle D torque converter in it. I drove it for the first year mostly stock till i poped the head gasket then i had Andy At Dyno tune in Watertown SD go through it and build a forged block and these extras where added

Forged internals
Patriout Stage 2 heads and Camsl
Kenny Bell 2.3L Supercharger,
Kenny Bell Boosta pump
60lb injectors
Chickenars Cold Air intake
Fluidyne Larger Intercooler and cooler tank.
Metco Upper Traction Bars
TA Differental Cover.
Bassini Headers.
Drive Shaft Loop.
A&E Wide Band
3 gauge pillar pod with boost and Fuel pressure and wide band
Trans rebuild this year with Circle D converter.
New Toyo Proxy tires with 2000 miles on them.

Truck was rebuilt at 17000 miles

ANd i know there is more and i'm just missing. Currently the truck is Runing 11psi wich makes about 463hp and can run 18psi and over 600 the way it sits.

Kbb Private party Values

Excellent
$24,460

Good
$23,155

Fair
$21,435

Retail

$26,950

I'm asking $24,000 obo for the truck with everything not looking to seperate . I have put alotta money into this truck to get it where it is so heck get it for a steal considering how fresh it is. Just with the new Family and being a rancher i don't get much time to drive it anymore and what time i do have i've been focusing on my corvette.

AS for trades i'm looking at Convertibles of anykinda of equal or lesser value and some money. Also will consider diesal trucks or cars. If you want any particular pics of the trucks just ask and I'll take a snap shot.

and here are a couple old Pics

PictureorVideo001-1.gif

TVR0092.gif

Lightning5.gif

04Lightning.gif

Last edited:

BerserkBusa

Established Member
Bump for a price lower down to 24k obo and i will consider offers also. got an offer from a dealership on a convertible But i'd like a bit more outta the truck then what there willing.

tsneath

Established Member
I have a 2002 35thle camaro ss slp car I might be interested and trading. It is not a vert but does have t-tops. Just had new forged pistons and rods put in about 2000 miles ago.
moser 12 3.73 gears
pro 5.0 shifter
full exhaust long tube headers, off raod y pipe into factory slp exhaust
nitrous express maf kit, harrisspeedworks stand alone fuel system
lunati cam 221/224/ 56x good street cam
stock ported heads stock ported throttle body
I know there are some other things im messing. Had the guy tuned about 2 months ago on a dynamics dyno made 378hp and 375torque on the motor with the nitrous tune. On the bottle with a 150 shot it made 534 and well over 600torque. The guy said his dyno reads 8 to 10 percent down from a dynojet which would put it around 600hp. The car has right over 20000 miles on it right now.
Picture027.jpg

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i270.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid270.photobucket.com/albums/jj100/tsneath/Camaro.flv">

tsneath

Established Member
I have a 2002 35thle camaro ss slp car I might be interested and trading. It is not a vert but does have t-tops. Just had new forged pistons and rods put in about 2000 miles ago.
moser 12 3.73 gears
pro 5.0 shifter
full exhaust long tube headers, off raod y pipe into factory slp exhaust
nitrous express maf kit, harrisspeedworks stand alone fuel system
lunati cam 221/224/ 56x good street cam
stock ported heads stock ported throttle body
I know there are some other things im messing. Had the guy tuned about 2 months ago on a dynamics dyno made 378hp and 375torque on the motor with the nitrous tune. On the bottle with a 150 shot it made 534 and well over 600torque. The guy said his dyno reads 8 to 10 percent down from a dynojet which would put it around 600hp. The car has right over 20000 miles on it right now.
Picture027.jpg

th_Camaro.jpg

Last edited:

BerserkBusa

Established Member
Bumping this back up. Truck hasn't moved in 2 months haven't had the time for it. Someone needs to pick this nice L up before i decide to trade it in on a Family Van mabey.

3001sonic

Established Member
what about a 2007 expedition with blue tooth, 2 dvd players and screens, ipod hook up and gps navigation? i sold my lightning to buy a house, now i have a house and i miss the lightning.

BerserkBusa

Established Member
what about a 2007 expedition with blue tooth, 2 dvd players and screens, ipod hook up and gps navigation? i sold my lightning to buy a house, now i have a house and i miss the lightning.

Not sure i got enough 4wheel drives alrready.Pm me with more info and what you may be thinking

BerserkBusa

Established Member
Gona bump this back up again. If nothing in the next week or so i'm gona list the truck on ebay and list the extra parts i have for the truck that have not been installed. Got some 20in wheels with new tires that have never been mounted, Shaker hood, FFRP Lowering Kit, Dual fan setup for Intercooler. Almost every Billet Item From Chickenars. Couple diffrent Tail light setups. and i think that covers it.

Users who are viewing this thread