FS/FT 03/04 Cobra Shaven Rear and skirts

frisko4one5

Crazy Mach 1 Poster
Established Member
looking to see if i can sell or trade my cobra rear bumper with the cobra letters completly taken off not just shaven literlly removed from the bumper. does not say cobra on the other side of it anymore no worries of it cracking and comming back, have pictures of the work if you want some..and my cobra side skirts.. looking to sell or if someone has some saleen side skirts and or a saleen center exhaust or regular rear bumper i would trade for those.. if not

looking for 350 for the rear bumper + shipping if not local pickup

and 225 for the skirts. + shipping if not local pickup

if you buy both ill let them go for 530 bucks + shipping if not local pickup pm me if interested..thanks!

both are in great shape..no damage or anything..there is 1 small rock chip on the cobra rear which i have taken a picture of..very small.. everything is ford OEM also.. Paint is in great shape for it being a daily driver =0 Also the mach 1 on the rear is removeable..they are just vinly stickers..

here is a few pixs for you guys enjoy and let me know if intersted

cobraskirts2.jpg

cobraskirts3.jpg

cobraskirts4.jpg

cobraskirts.jpg

cobrabumper2.jpg

cobrabumper3.jpg

cobrabumper4.jpg

cobrabumper.jpg

JSREBFAN

Established Member
I still want this,i pmed at 9:50 am yesterday so actually its my dibbs!!:rockon:

Seeing that he made the thread at 8:29 pm and I responded first at 8:35 pm I have dibs bro. I replied in 6 minutes. I don't really think you could have replied at 9:50 am if the thread wasn't even made lol. Soooooo that means I still have dibs. Sorry man:beer:

MUSCLEMACH

nitrous with a car seat!
Established Member
Seeing that he made the thread at 8:29 pm and I responded first at 8:35 pm I have dibs bro. I replied in 6 minutes. I don't really think you could have replied at 9:50 am if the thread wasn't even made lol. Soooooo that means I still have dibs. Sorry man:beer:

LOL ok!

Users who are viewing this thread