FS / FT 03-04 Chrome 17x9 / 17x10.5 Rims/Tires

Loco03SVT

Established Member
Up for sale / trade is my set of 03/04 chrome Cobra's. They're in great condition, with no curb rash! Front tires are brand new with less than 1k miles. The rears are BF comp T/A 315 drag radials with probably 50% tread left. I just recently bought the wheels and tires and have since decided to go with all black wheels. So if you have a set of black 03/04's / Saleen's / FR500's let me know. I'd prefer 18's but 17's will work too. I'm asking $900 + shipping for the set (wheels & tires - doesn't include SVT center caps)
Here are some pics......
03SVT013.jpg

03SVT001.jpg

03SVT002.jpg

03SVT010-1.jpg

03SVT012.jpg

BLK Venom

Established Member
Interested in just rear wheels/tires if you are interested in splitting them up. I'm in Ohio so I can pick up or meet you.

PM sent

BSXrad

Rocking Your Socks Off
Established Member
Pm sent, Forgot to mention I could use without the tires also if that'd work better, have one set of dr's already

Loco03SVT

Established Member
Sorry for the delayed response; I'd like to sell all four wheels and tires together if possible, preferably to someone local as well. Will ship at buyers expense if someone is interested in the complete set.

Loco03SVT

Established Member
where about in ohio are you? i have a friend looking for these

I'm located just south of Dayton but would be willing to meet up if the distance is fairly reasonable. Send me a PM if your buddy is still interested, thanks.

Loco03SVT

Established Member
dude, you have to to finish your cobra wrap in that matte black. it would look insane.

Haha...yea I've been thinking about completing the rest of the car in the matte black wrap.....not sure what I'm gonna do yet. Thanks for the feedback

Users who are viewing this thread