Fs/FT - 02 redfire mustang gt 5spd ( shell)

Svtracer

Established Member
**PLEASE DON'T COME IN HERE TO POST NON SENSE IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE PRICE MAKE ME AN OFFER OR KEEP LOOKING ON THE FORUM
Ok guys I hate to do this but its time for the gt to go. I had big plans for it but after the stock motor blew up and with my recent purchase of a 4v cobra. I am no longer intrested in finishijg it up. Below is all the info.

Year : 2002
Trans : manual 5 speed included with stock clutch
Engine: 4.6 needed to put in. my motor blew up and I trashed it
Rear : stock 8.8
Miles : 44, 226
Interior : black leather clean as a whistle
Exterior : redfire / burgundy small knicks but over all clean no fading at all.

:Mods:
Front 03 cobra bumper ( driver side mount for it is broken needs to be plastic welded)
Engine bay cleaned painted custom color with pearl and flake dark burgundy.
Factory wheels painted center black
**K MEMBER NOT INCLUDED *** GOT A STOCK ONE THAT I HAVEN"T PUT ON YET!!!

Everything else is stock now lets move on to the bad.

Hood is chipped
Windshield has 2 large cracks in the corner.
Driver side carpet is worn in one spot under the clutch.
Small knick on drivers door.
Side skirts need to be re done ( bought the car like that)
Rims are slightly curbed
Needs front tires. ** EDIT FRONT TIRES ARE IN GREAT SHAPE ** CHECK PICS ** REAR TIRES ARE WORN **DRAG RADIALS **
Rear tires are 275nitto radials.

What the car needs:

Engine!!!!!
Transmission to engine bolts
One a/c upper line from dryer to accumilator.
Catback exhaust **EDIT FOUND FACTORY EXHAUST WILL INCLUDE**
Factory Intake pipe.
Factory Injectors.
Factory throttle body.

Everything else I have that will be included in the sale. The body is very clean guys no rust or dents or anything of that nature. The shell is garage kept. Ive washed it once but stays out of the elements.

Price : I would really like to get 6k obo. We , an negotiate if you are serious! If you have an engine for me to put in for you. Bring me the engine and ill let it go for 8k. You wont find another clean gt like this. Call 703-386-5009 for more info or PM me. I have a million pictures that I will upload later tonight. I have title in hand. I paid cash for this car. I bought it with 21k on it back in 2005.

Last edited:

Svtracer

Established Member
Also if you would like to trade. I am looking for a truck. V8 is a must and has to be able to tow. Let me know what you have.

dino lord

itching to build...
Established Member
So you want 6 grand for a car that needs a motor and a bunch of assembly(not to mention tires and a windshield, etc) and is only worth a few hundred more than that in good, running shape?
Damn. I was interested until I saw the asking price.

Good luck with sale.

*this post made by and approved by the one and only Dino via extra-terrestrial communimacations.

Svtracer

Established Member
So you want 6 grand for a car that needs a motor and a bunch of assembly(not to mention tires and a windshield, etc) and is only worth a few hundred more than that in good, running shape?
Damn. I was interested until I saw the asking price.

Good luck with sale.

*this post made by and approved by the one and only Dino via extra-terrestrial communimacations.

Its best offer. Throw me an offer worst thing i can say is NO.

Last edited:

JDWmustangs

Established Member
Any way to post pics? Would you think about gutting it to bare shell and selling it like that? I have a salvage Mach1 I'm looking to swap EVERYTHING over into a bare shell.

Svtracer

Established Member
Any way to post pics? Would you think about gutting it to bare shell and selling it like that? I have a salvage Mach1 I'm looking to swap EVERYTHING over into a bare shell.

Yes sorry about that pics will be posted tomorrow morning. Works been driving me insane but you can buy it and gut it yourself if you'd like. I already don't want to go through the hassle of putting a motor in it. Really not too motivated to gut the car up.

Svtracer

Established Member
Pics are here! ** TYPO ON THE TOP. FRONT TIRES ARE IN GREAT SHAPE. I WAS THINKING ABOUT THE REARS SINCE THEY ARE DRAG RADIALS SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION!!!

28s8tvc.jpg

2mdncdi.jpg

im8jzs.jpg

1z1cj1x.jpg

2wq930x.jpg

hsqjxd.jpg

mkxkbl.jpg

1qi9s3.jpg

s2wazc.jpg

66z228.jpg

28a88kj.jpg

2vigjzr.jpg

2j3p7gz.jpg

24zyy4z.jpg

5bxzlk.jpg

Last edited:

Svtracer

Established Member
can you PM me? maybe send me some more pics of whole car view in sun??

I can't seem to send you a PM i believe cuz you are a new poster. I don't see the tab where it says send message. If you want shoot me a text 703-386-5009 . Its fairly cloudy here its been raining but once the sun comes out I can snag some more pics.

Users who are viewing this thread