FS/FT: '02 GT vert w/44k. Saleen kit & wheels.

JB1013

Established Member
I'm looking to trade my '02 Mustang GT convertible for a 99-04 Lightning or 04-08 crew cab. No high mileage trucks.

-46k original miles now
-Genuine Saleen kit
-Genuine Saleen wheels with Pirelli's
-Triple black
-5 speed
-Exhaust

Please let me know if you're interested...there will be no cash given. The car is for sale outright as well.

Feel free to send a PM or text 770-403-8911

$14,000...yes I do realize it's "just a GT" but it books for over 11k and has about 6k worth of stuff on it...not to mention the mileage is outstanding. You won't find a better looking low mileage car around...

IMG_0072_zps25737e51.jpg

DSC_0011_zpsa363a7ce.jpg

DSC_0027_zps10afed8d.jpg

DSC_0035_zps4c7bac1a.jpg

DSC_0020_zps8d9f7c5e.jpg

DSC_0010_zps0b57695f.jpg

DSC_0004_zpsa160c906.jpg

Last edited:

Zemedici

Established Member
GLWS op. Car looks good, You can sell it for whatever you want. Its YOUR car.

I understand the ridiculous trade offers, I got offered 3 hondas and 2 miatas as trades for my 350z before I sold it. wtf......

44k miles. yummy.

af_one

Established Member
I bought my 03 Cobra on this site last year for $16,700 and it had 41k miles on it. There are good deals out there, and if your patient you will fond one. However, if someone want s a Saleen to drive and doesnt care about the lineage, then this is a good car to have. If it was built right and babied, its a deal.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Read the rules.

LOTS OF INFRACTIONS GIVEN:nonono:

READ>>> http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...according-stampede-svtp-rule-explanation.html

15. Comments about the price or condition of an item for sale in The Market are prohibited so long as that information has been disclosed by the original poster. If you believe the price is too high express your concerns privately.

If you are not interested in buying then stay out. Telling them; "LOL good luck getting that price" will not fly. And yes you can PM them however why would you?
Is it really that important to you?

Last edited:

JB1013

Established Member
All of this ad monitoring should have been done long ago and we wouldn't have had an issue. I'm an easygoing guy but I refuse to sit here & listen to these people. My car is fairly priced and whoever purchases it will have a beautiful ride. Serious buyers are more than welcome to contact me directly instead of dealing with the nonsense going on in this thread. I hope we're clear....

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
All of this ad monitoring should have been done long ago and we wouldn't have had an issue. ..

YOU should have hit the report button AND THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN HANDLED LONG AGO.

We have 141K members. We can't read every thread.

The next time you post rude remarks about the site here or in PMs you won't be around any longer.

JUST CHILL and Lose the attitude and enjoy the site. Thanks, L.L.:beer:

Last edited:

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
YOU should have hit the report button AND THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN HANDLED LONG AGO.

We have 141K members. We can't read every thread.

The next time you post rude remarks about the site here or in PMs you won't be around any longer.

JUST CHILL and Lose the attitude and enjoy the site. Thanks, L.L.:beer:

I reported people several times and they probably just now got to them since they have so many

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
I reported people several times and they probably just now got to them since they have so many

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

But NOT in this thread. I looked. NOT going argue with you.:nonono:

You have 3 infractions for doing the exact same thing. "improper posting in the market" by 2 different mods.

Put this thread back on subject.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread