FS: FSR Heat Exchanger

digital sol

Established Member
FSR heat exchanger, for 03-04 cobra's. Its used but in great condition.

Retail: $300

$150 shipped anywhere in the U.S.A

DSCF0225.jpg

DSCF0226.jpg

DSCF0228.jpg

cChrisM

Cobra Builder
Established Member
I'm interested, what are the dimensions. Yours doesn't look like the one on their site. Any pics of inlet/outlets?

digital sol

Established Member
why are you selling?

Im selling because i do not own a cobra, i recieved this heat exchanger when i purchased a used vortech supercharger kit for a honda, the previous owner of the kit lived in tennesee and bought this heat exchanger from FSR sense he was local. It was made for 03-04 cobra's but he was usuing it for an air to water set-up on his honda. Its a bit overkill for a honda but i guess it cant hurt. I how-ever wont be needing this unit. It appears FSR is doing work on there web site but more info can be had by calling them directly.

its 27" long, 6" tall

its hard to sell a heat exchanger made for a cobra on honda forum's lol, i figured joining a cobra forum would be the easiest way to sell it, ive got way too many parts sitting around the house i need to clear out', ill try and take more pictures in a few minutes when my camera battery is charged'

Last edited:

digital sol

Established Member
?? never got it pm me again

it wont let me pm you, it will only let me email you? sorry, im new to these forums....

can you pm me maybe and we can go from there? its not giving me that option.....

i can easily be reached by cell phone at 636-236-5936 for serious buyer's

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread