FS: FRPP CAI & Tuner and Vandal Alerty No-Start Relay

Boston Mike

Established Member
I am posting this up for my friend over on Stangmafia. He's not a member here and since he sold his Shelby, he didn't want to get signed up, so I told him I'd post on his behalf. If anyone's interested, PM your email address and I'll pass along to him and have him reach out to you.....

Here's a few things I got from my GT500 before I sold it. All prices include shipping to the 48 states. Pay Pal OK. PM me if you have any questions or an interest in anything.

FRPP CAI and X-Cal tuner with 3 VMP tunes: 91 octane valet, 91 octane performance, and 93 octane performance. The valet tune limits engine RPMs so that there's no boost available. Both are in excellent condition and the tuner is unlocked. Only 500 miles on CAI. $600

Vandal Alert No-Start Relay. This relay replaces the ignition relay under the hood. It comes with 2 key fobs, and the button on the key fob must be pressed before the car will start. Even with the key, the car will not start unless the fob is pressed. Great anti-theft protection. And, unlike some other systems, if the fob should go dead or the relay should fail, you can pop the factory relay back in place and you're on your way. $90
Vandal Alert's "No-Start" Anti-Theft Relay

Users who are viewing this thread