FS: FRPP 2000 Cobra R wheels (MD)

bmorecobra

Off stacks
Established Member
Selling my FRPP Y2K cobra R wheels 18x9.5. This is for the wheels only, no tires included. They are a great set of wheels with lots of life left however they did come off of a daily driver so they are not perfect and I think the price reflects that and is fair.

The good:
-the chrome on the wheels is in good condition
-genuine Ford Racing wheels, NOT knockoffs

The bad:
-2 of the wheels have some curb rash
-the lug nut barrels show some wear

I would definitely prefer a local sale and am looking for $500 or OBO...so feel free to make an offer!!
If you have any questions feel free to PM me or send an email to
[email protected]

Thanks for looking.

I will get pics up later, the ones I have now are not the best.

bmorecobra

Off stacks
Established Member
Alright fellas here are the pics. I took pictures of the wheels 2 wheels at a time. If looking at the wheels in the pics left to right the left most wheel would be #1 and the right most #4.

3 of the wheels have curb rash and one has a very small dent. I took pictures of everything. Like I said though overall I think they are in good shape! Just want everybody to see what they are buying since I know its hard to see over the internet.

wheels 1 and 2 front:
1and2front_zps93475d83.jpg

wheels 1 and 2 rear:
1and2rear_zps91a098f0.jpg

wheel 2 first picture of rash:
wheel2lastrash_zps2acd041e.jpg

wheel 2 rash cont.:
wheel2middlerash_zpse01e6f8e.jpg

wheel 3 rash cont.:
2rashfirst_zpsf070ffdc.jpg

part # stamping:
stamping2_zps5ce0d5e3.jpg

specs stamping:
stamping1_zpsd1c10c2a.jpg

wheels 3 and 4 front:
wheels3and4front_zps99c77a91.jpg

wheels 3 and 4 rear:
wheels3and4rear_zps62c68932.jpg

wheel 3 rash:
wheels3rash_zps2e22b757.jpg

wheel 4 rash and very small dent:
wheel4smallrashdent_zpsee32a036.jpg

front of wheels video:
th_frontvid_zps9fd7c46e.jpg

rear of wheels video:
th_rearvid_zpsc6c8798e.jpg

here is a picture of one of the lug barrels showing some of the wear I spoke of. Some barrels are better, some are worst. Just to give people an idea of what I spoke of:
barrel_zps8fa95a6e.jpg

Tried to be thorough so I dont get asked to take a hundred pics by different people. None the less just let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Dilley

Established Member
Damn I got see excited when I saw this thread thinking they were satin glws super clean y2k Rs

bmorecobra

Off stacks
Established Member
Did you have them chromed? Or did ford racing offer that?

Did Ford Racing offer it on the Cobra R itself off the show floor? No (atleast not that I know of)

Did Ford Racing offer it on the Cobra R wheel? Yes

Ford Racing sold the 2000 Cobra R wheels in regular satin silver as well as chrome. I bought these particular ones from TireRack when they were still available and yes I bought them in the chrome finish.

Here is a link to the wheels on summit racing, they are obviously unavailable at this point in time though:

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/FMS-M-1007-R189C/

98Fauxbra

Established Member
Interested in your wheels

Hey Bmore,

I sent you an e-mail earlier about your wheels. I have a friend who is interested in them. I cannot find the way to send you a PM so I thought I would just reply. Look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,
Bryan

98Vobra

Established Member
So the stamped offset is +20? Weird how summit post +22. I know they stick out a bit on the front on some cars, do you have any pics of the front on the car?

Users who are viewing this thread