FS: Front/rear saddle leather seats, & console!

SVT_ DRiX

Established Member
Hey everyone, my first time posting a for sale ad here on SVTP, I'm going by the general guidelines, but if I'm doing something wrong, please let me know! I have lots of previous buying/selling experience on other forums, as well as 100% eBay if anyone would like a little credibility :)

I can provide more pics upon request

Asking price: Full set of seats $400 / Center console $100 / All $450

Shipping: I'm looking for a LOCAL PICKUP. I'm very unsure about shipping such an odd/large item. If someone is very committed and wants me to ship, maybe you can help me out with how to go about doing so.

For sale: Front and rear leather seats removed from my 97 GT at about 30k miles. The pictures do most of the describing, very little wear, leather is soft and well cared for. The only downside is that the driver power seat track has problems. It will move front and back with a little push, but up and down wont budge. Luckily, you can swap your current power or manual seat track.

IMG_0809.jpg

IMG_0810.jpg

IMG_0811.jpg

IMG_0812.jpg

Center console was removed at around 23-25k miles. In great shape, lid is not worn, cup holder flips out as it should. The magnet was removed from the bottom of the box, and I do not have it.

IMG_0689-1.jpg

IMG_0690-1.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Users who are viewing this thread