FS: FR500 set

DaSweed

Missin' 2
Established Member
FS: FR500 set (SOLD)

I am testing the waters for my 2 18x9 and 2 18x10 DD FR500 Anthracite wheels. These wheels were mounted for 2 weeks, though only driven on 4 times. No tires with them. They have NO dings, scratches, blemishes, these are pretty much NIB.

Front wheel(looks different color because box is slightly different)
Front.gif

Back Wheel
Back.gif

The Set
Boxes.gif

I am asking $500 O.B.O + shipping. More pics upon request, but there isn't much more to see. This is a flawless set. Not in any rush to sell, just testing the waters.

Shipping from Omaha, NE to SC is about $100.81 for reference. This is UPS ground.

Last edited:

BAFRAID

VERY AFRAID
Established Member
HOLY SHIITE!!!!!! BUMP it up for a great deal!!! I wish they were BLACK. they would be sold.....

canadianbullitt

Established Member
Would you be intersted in selling just the two rear deep dish for 250? And is that anthracite any different from one that wouold be sold by lets say American Muscle.com? Pm me please

DaSweed

Missin' 2
Established Member
Would you be intersted in selling just the two rear deep dish for 250? And is that anthracite any different from one that wouold be sold by lets say American Muscle.com? Pm me please

American muscle does sell anthracite... and No, I am not willing to part these. I am in no hurry to sell these, so I would like to keep them as a set. If nobody wants the full set, I'll throw them on in the spring.
DD at AM: http://www.americanmuscle.com/dedianfrwh1.html
Reg. at AM: http://www.americanmuscle.com/fr500wheels.html

This retails $620 shipped from AM, and I can do $600 shipped. These have no damage. When I say they are new, I am completely serious. I am open to offers on the set. You won't find them in this condition for a better price (new).

Users who are viewing this thread