FS: Forgestar F14 Gunmetal

ArtVandalay16

Established Member
For sale are 20x9/20x10.5 F14 in Gunmetal grey.
Tires are toyo proxes4plus 295/30 rears
~5k miles on setup
$2000 plus shipping.

RedFireFury03

Red Fire *****
Established Member
would you trade for like new 20x9 and 20x10 Shelby CS40 Black series wheels and tires...
255/35/r20 Nitto 555 fronts -305/35/r20 rear goodyear f1s all 95% tread life left. I also live in SC. PM me if interested and text 843-540-0916 with pics of yours thanks. Ben
This is my car

Last edited:

ArtVandalay16

Established Member
Sorry, not looking to trade as I plan to run my welds full time.
Let me know if you're still interested.

Gabe9195

Whippled Coyote
Established Member
Can you post pics?
I really don't want to post my email address or give it out just yet, but would love to see them.

I don't understand why so many people on this site don't post pics of whatever they're trying to sell ... it makes it so much easier to sell when the buyer can see the item, especially wheels, when you can see them installed and not just stacked up ... big difference

Jagplay

Established Member
Can you post pics?
I really don't want to post my email address or give it out just yet, but would love to see them.

I don't understand why so many people on this site don't post pics of whatever they're trying to sell ... it makes it so much easier to sell when the buyer can see the item, especially wheels, when you can see them installed and not just stacked up ... big difference

Not everyone has the resources to post pics or dont know how to.
I agree tho, but emailing them is just as easy and I can look close at them.

ArtVandalay16

Established Member
Can you post pics?

PM your cell or email-problem solved. Everyone who has asked for pics has received them.

Users who are viewing this thread