FS:FINAL OFFER Single Turbo Mach1 $25,000 or $20,000 & Clean Trade

T76 Mach

Established Member
FS:FINAL OFFER Single T76 Turbo 750hp Mach1 $23,000 or $20,000 & Clean Trade

SOLD!

GIVING IT AWAY :(
The car now has a T76 Turbo and NEW dyno numbers will be posted next week.

The car is a 2003 Mach 1
The Mods:

Engine
2004 Cobra shortblock Punched out and completly ran through by The Whop Shop (All reciepts for Pistons and machine work can be provided) 300 miles on the new setup
2003 Mach 1 Heads (New valves)
Sean Hyland Motorsports oil pump (With Billet gears)
New timing chain and tensoniers

Fuel

Mototron 60's
Twin Focus Pumps
SCT BA 2600

Turbo Kit

A custom kit from Oddball Turbo and Performance
based off of a Single Masterpower T70 Turbo
All Cold side Piping has been Power coated The infamous "All Most Chrome" color

Wheels

Front: Stock Mach 1 wheels on stock rubber
Rears: AFS 10.5's wrapped in M/T 315's

Brakes

Fronts are drilled and slotted Brembo disc with the clamping force coming from the stock 4 piston calipers

Electronics

Autometer Pro comp series Air fuel wideband digital gauge
Automer Pro comp Boost gauge
Greddy ProfecB II Electronic boost controller
JL Audio W6 in a custom Plexiglass box in the trunk
Rockford Fosgate b1400 amp
Quick Time Performance 3 Inch electronic cutout

Suspension

Qa1 K-member (Retaining the stock lowers)
Eibach Pro kit drop springs

Drivetrain

2004 Cobra T56 (With shorthrow shifter)
Brand new Spec clutch with 300 miles on her
Fore Billet firewall adjuster and quadrant

Tuning

SCT Xcal3
Tuned to perfection by Pat at P.S.I. Motosports with ZERO driveablity issuses

Exterior Mods

2003 Cobra front bumper
2003 Cobra rear spoiler
2003 Cobra rear bumper (With the Cobra letters shaved smooth)

Okay this car is my weekend warrior and only comes out on Friday and Sunday to Lunch and is always garage kept (300 miles on the new setup).With the Electronic cutout closed the car is quieter than stock,but when opened the Turbo spools and sounds like a Jet ready to take off.The car on the old setup (Stock Mach Bottom end and 13.7psi) Went [email protected] car is now tunned on 19-20psi and makes lets just say 680ish :) and should be a Low 10 easy 10.50 car.The car retain the A/C,Power steering,Full interior and full system in the trunk.Just need the car out of my name.Take over payments with a clean trade or $25,000 straight up

Contact info:[email protected]

Dyno.jpg

HDMach2-1.jpg

HDMach.jpg

HDMach1.jpg

DSC_2200.jpg

Mach018-1.jpg

Mach020.jpg

mach101.jpg

mach059.jpg

Last edited:

T76 Mach

Established Member
If only I could afford the insurance i'd trade you the coupe!

Thats how I feel.If I could afford the insurance,car note and maintenance just for it to sit in the garage I would keep her,but with the economy the way it is.Some toys have to go.I just sold the bike so its starting to hurt.The price was lowered due to the amount of pm's from people interested saying the banks loan max was $19,000 so Im tring to make it affordable.

T76 Mach

Established Member
trade for 05 Procharged Gto

Man if this car was paid off and I was able to trade her.I would probably keep her.The reason for selling is I still owe on her,and im financing a car that sitts in the garage all but 1 day a week and keeps getting modded.With the economy the way it is business is slow.So to make things easier on me and my business Im letting some of the toys go.If 09 suddenly turns around I'll keep her,but since the car is still having payments made on her there is noway for me to straight up trade.Not to mention it wouldn't help my situation.

By the way you sir have one hell of a nice car.:rockon:

therapy

Established Member
More or less, how much time and $ is required to properly maintain this machine? I've had 6 FOX MUSTANGS so I know what is involved with these. Never had a MUSTANG newer than 1991. Also, how is engine being broken in before it is going back on dyno? Thanks

T76 Mach

Established Member
More or less, how much time and $ is required to properly maintain this machine? I've had 6 FOX MUSTANGS so I know what is involved with these. Never had a MUSTANG newer than 1991. Also, how is engine being broken in before it is going back on dyno? Thanks

I change the oil every 1500 with royal purple just because this is not my daily driver.I always run a 50/50 mix of race fuel just to be safe (cause you never know what is coming out of the pump these days).Tires don't last long maybe 4000-5000 miles.So about every 3 months this car cost me about $250 to have fun with her,but remember this is not my daily driver

The engine will be broken in by driving 500 miles keepin her under 4500 prms,then change the oil.Some people have tried to convince me that the proper way to seat the rings is to let her heat up then go straight to dyno.Im sure both ways will work but im the one footing the $5,000 for the engine so it will done my way.

Users who are viewing this thread