FS: factory and aftmrk parts.

voodooo

BLK MAGIC
Established Member
Cleaning the garage today guys so if you see something that you need or just catches the eye say the word all is for sale just want it gone. The exhaust is a bbk h pipe, factory belt,shifter,air cleaner,belt guard,hood rod,back light housing,factory radio,coil covers,two eibach springs. I have paypal the account is [email protected]. Reasonable offers will not be refused.
IMG_1597.gif

voodooo

BLK MAGIC
Established Member
The radio is out of my 03, and when pulled it out one of the cds was stuck, they said the trays sometimes get offline alittle and wont eject, the guys up at the shop took it apart and got my cd out, said they had realign it so it should be ok to go. Just make offer if you want it.

voodooo

BLK MAGIC
Established Member
Hey nate how have you been? I just had a guy ask me about these lights i told him i have $45 into them so he was gonna send me $55 and that takes care of shipping also. they been in the garage for sometime now they look new no scratches on them or cracks. i have paypal the address is [email protected] if you want them first to pay gets them, and i will ship the same day.

Users who are viewing this thread