FS:Enkei RPF1 18x9.5/10.5 wheels & RT615s

mjchip

Just Some Guy
Established Member
These wheels weigh less than 20lbs each (fronts around 19lbs and rear 20lbs). This is over 10lbs less than cast replicas in similar sizes. These are very strong also and are commonly used for racing OT/AutoX.

They have Falken Azenis RT-615s on them. The rears are almost down to wear bars but the fronts have about 85% tread left.

Rear wheels are $450 each new, fronts are $410 each new.

There is no curb rash on these wheels but one of the fronts does have some light scratches from me going "into the weeds" off-course at a local Auto-X.

Will sell wheels and tires for $1750 shipped.

Pics:

EnkeiRPF1_SBC_RT615_001_small.jpg

EnkeiRPF1_SBC_RT615_002_small.jpg

Prefer cash or Paypal to: [email protected]

MJ

mjchip

Just Some Guy
Established Member
TTT - these wheels are the perfect offset for IRS cobra and require no spacers. They fit 14" big brakes, are light and strong and most importantly are affordable.

MJ

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
What are the exact offsets? What size tires are those? They sidewalls look kinda big?

Teal Terminator

Established Member
Thanks for the pics. Great looking car by the way! Just a couple more questions...

Any trouble with rubbing in the front or rear?

What size are the tires? I think I see "275" on the front but can't read the rears.

Do you have center caps and/or will they fit with the grease cap / half shaft-nut?

Thanks again,
Ryan

mjchip

Just Some Guy
Established Member
Thanks. No rubbing at all on my car. The fronts are 275/35-18 and the rears are 315/30-18

They make center caps but I didn't get them. Not sure if the caps would fit over nut but I imagine so.

MJ

mjchip

Just Some Guy
Established Member
As requested, a close up of the scuffs on the front wheel. THIS LOOKS MUCH WORSE DUE TO FLASH AND ANGLE OF CAMERA ALONG WITH FUZZ FROM WIPING THEM WITH TOWEL AND BRAKE DUST. I wanted to show worst case so no one gets disappointed.

Wheel_scuffs.jpg

And a new one now that they are all unmounted.

Wheels001jpg.jpg

Final price reduction: $1250 shipped and I will throw in a set of gorilla, thin locking lugnuts (20pcs) which you need to mount these.

Paypal: [email protected]

MJ

Last edited:

mjchip

Just Some Guy
Established Member
Just to be clear, these wheels are the best bang for the buck when it comes to race wheels. The fronts are 18x9.5 and weigh only 18lbs. The rears are 18x10.5 and weigh only 19lbs. Compare this to stock 17x9 chrome 03/04 cobra wheels at 29lbs each - you are saving over 40lbs of rotating mass and unsprung weight. The look of chrome without the insane weight penalty.

MJ

Users who are viewing this thread