FS:Edelbrock Performer RPM2 Intake New Ford sensors TMoss Ported to AFR 185s NEAR NEW

Stock Motor

Established Member
I can't believe I'm selling this gem, but my entire combo is changing, and this has to go. TMoss ported to AFR 185's. T/B inlet cleaned up to 75mm. Brand new Motorcraft IAT and Coolant temp sensors. ARP lower intake bolts included, and the upper to lower gasket (perfect shape). Upper to lower bolts also included. Heater piping also included (black powdercoated).

Also included is a Mr Gasket 180* thermostat, and the tstat housing has been drilled and tapped with an M24 tap accept a VW temp switch which is perfect for the 180* tstat. This is how I have turned on my Mark 8 fans for years and it's been the most reliable way to control the fan out of all of them (DCC controller included).

Cosmetically the intake is 100% perfect. We started the motor about 15 times, and drove it around the block about 10 times. NO scratches anywhere on the upper.

The intake goes for $570 + shipping on Summit. Edelbrock 7123 - Edelbrock Performer 5.0 RPM II Intake Manifolds - Overview - SummitRacing.com

I also have TMoss porting and shipping both ways ($150), not to mention the sensors, ARP bolts, drilling the thermostat housing. I have over $800 into this intake. Asking $600 shipped. Perfect intake for anyone running Trick Flows or AFR 185's.

intake5.jpg

intake4.jpg

intake6.jpg

intake7.jpg

intake8.jpg

intake1.jpg

intake2.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread