FS: DSG 03 Lightning, Whipple, Built Motor, TX

DSG03LTNG

618 [email protected] PSI
Established Member
2003 Dark Shadow Grey Lightning:

This truck is super clean always garage kept and always maintained extremely well!! Anyone from HALO or PSI Motorsports in TX can vouch for this truck!!! Before you read all the mods and all, I want you all to know this truck was Daily Driven, and by DD I mean every single DAY!!

Performance: 2.3 Whipple supercharger(black) with 3.375 upper, also have a 2.75 upper(never ran with the 2.75) Built motor with all Manley Internals, Ported and polished JDM stage 2 heads with stage 2 crower cams, with manley valves, springs, and titanium retainers. 60 lb. injectors, SCT MAF, Single blade Throttle body, dual Walbro 255 fuel pumps, LFP electric fan kit, with in cab override High speed switch, alot more just can't think of everything right now! The built motor and all these parts listed have no more than 5000 miles on them!! It has all preformed flawless!!

Exhaust: JDM/Kooks Longtube headers, JDM/Magnaflow midpipes with cats, Bassani SS Cat back

Suspenion: Eibach Pro lowering kit, which includes Front coil springs for a 2" drop, and rear hangers , and Shackles for a 4.5 " drop. JDM 58" longbar traction bars, Strange Engineering Adjustable, rear shocks, stock front shocks!

Exterior: 03/04 Ford Racing Chrome wheels, perfect no scratches and absolutely no curb rash, new TOYO Proxes tires (295/45-18) with about 4,000 miles on them, Snuglid bed cover(painted DSG, carpet underside) Stull Billet grills, upper and lower, Clear corner lenes,(same as stock just the amber stripe is clear!!

Interior: All stock interior, have used seat covers since new, so seats and carpet are perfect, also have a dual gauge pod with boost and A/F ratio gauges( Autometer lunar series)

Transmission: Is fully built(to hold all the extra HP and TQ) by a local shop here in Houston, Circle D tranmissions. I personally know about 10 other HALO members(Houston Lightning club) that have had there tranny built by the same shop with great success, I am also running one of Circle D's stall converters, 2400-2600 stall!!! The Built trans. has no more than 1,000 miles on it!

The motor/Whipple hasn't seen more than 16.5 lbs. of boost, on 16.5 lbs. of boost the truck made 596 RWHP on my street tune with 93 octane, and 620 RWHP on a more aggressive race tune(110 octane)! haven't even turned up the boost yet!! It has ran a best of 7.00@99 MPH in the 1/8 mile on 16.5 lbs. of boost with a 1.58 60ft.

Have alot of extras PARTS I will throw in to the buyer: M&H Racemaster slicks 30x14.5-16 (6-7 1/8 mile passes), mounted on American Racing Bajas(16x10)
Stock F-150 Sport rims with front tires for front skinnies for the track, extra set of Hoosier 28x11.50-16 QTP slicks, Stock fan, and fan shroud, 2 extra belts, stock TB, Stock cat back, stock lower pulley, stock intake boot , Colgan Custom Lightning bra, more stuff also!!

The truck has 32,000 miles on it but as previously stated the Built(forged) motor has no more than 5,000 miles on it, and the Built Circle D Tranny has no more than 1,000 miles on it along with the converter!!

Actually have all reciepts, but am kinda hesitant to add them all up....... I have over 22K easily tied up in this truck, I know I'm not gonna get even close to what went into it but thats how it goes in the performance world!! When I bought the truck I bought it for one reason: to haul some serious... you know what, since then I can't help from going faster and faster, so thats when I decided to sell, and will start a build of a trailor queen!!!:):)

$30,000.... or any serious offers

For more info or if you are seriously interested in it and want some more pics, Shoot me a PM, an email or please give me a call!!

Email: [email protected]
Cell #: (979) 877-4997

Thanks Alot guys

Kenny:)

Here are some pics!!

MVC_002F_001.sized.jpg

MVC_005F_002.sized.jpg

MVC_003F_001.sized.jpg

MVC_005F_004.sized.jpg

MVC_004F_006.sized.jpg

MVC_010F_006.sized.jpg

MVC_006F_010.sized.jpg

MVC_009F_008.sized.jpg

MVC_007F_011.sized.jpg

01whtss

Established Member
would you trade for an 03 10th anniv. whippled cobra. all work done by HPP in lewisville...this is a nice car. i won pic of the month on this site for feb of this year. i will send you some pics if you are interested. let me know...

by the way it has 19,xxx miles and about 1,000 on the whipple. i have never ran it at the track, nor have i even raced it. it made 615/668.8 at HPP on the dyno.

DSG03LTNG

618 [email protected] PSI
Established Member
Did you get the link I sent to you? If it still works just click it and it will work.

If it doesn't let me know, and I'll see if I can send them(wasn't my camera)

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread