FS: DriveShaft 1-Piece FORD RACING Aluminum DS. Like New.

BigmotoXer

Established Member
I'll see if I can add pics.
I've used this DS on my 2011 DailyDriver for the past year, I installed T-56 transmission a month ago and had to purchase a different one-piece. I wanted to keep it, the MGW shifter, and the MT-82 for back up or whatever(I hoard things) BUT i need the $ after buying the T-56. IMO this Ford one-piece is the best made DS for MT-82. Retails between $650-$700, DS is in brand new condition(never raced, tracked, etc) comes with installation bolts (4 allen 2 Hex bolts). Will sell for $400 shipped free anywhere in USA. PayPal accepted, PM if interested.

20161029_131748.jpg

Last edited:

BigmotoXer

Established Member
3.5 inch. not sure how much it shaves off dude but when I carried it from back seat of my truck over to where I took the pic I carried it very easily in my right hand ,down by my side, just simply walking along. The stock 2 piece is not only awkward but heavy and I could not do that and 2-piece is 2-3 times the weight. I will say that when I put this 1-piece in I couldn't believe the noise it eliminated but was surprised at how I could feel it in the throttle response big time.

BigmotoXer

Established Member
I've been working 7-12's sorry I've not been online sooner than now...I sold the DS. Sorry if I left you hanging guys.

Users who are viewing this thread