FS: Doberman Pups

busakiller

Established Member
It took me 2+ years to make this breeding happen but it was well worth the wait. Over the past 2 years I have been fortunate enough to watch 34 of tyson and jasmines puppies grow into fantastic dobermans. Some are laid back and some are a bit more hyper. All of the 34 puppies are healthy and none of them have shown genetic flaws of any kind. The only thing I could of ever asked for out of my puppies is a bit more drive... The kind of doberman that isn't for everyone. High drive, high intensity dobermans, with the height and weight only german lines can bring to the breed.

My female ALICE was the first pick female from my first breeding of Tyson and Jasmine. She is BY FAR the most athletic female doberman I have ever been around. She can jump 6 ft walls with ease (not scale but jump over) not to mention that she can climb chain link fences (think 10+ft). She is fast and does not get tired at all. She is the ideal female doberman
IMGP0100_edited-1.jpg

The sire of this litter is flawless. He is the most intense doberman I have ever been around and to be honest he is scary. I had to sell my kidney to afford the stud fee but I believe the results are worth the price. Super athletic, tremendous prey drive and he weighs 125lbs!!! Here is the sire :
viper-2-large.jpg

Just to compare
Some of you are familiar with the sire to my past 34 puppies and Alice's dad. Tyson is the man. Very tall and quite robust at 90+ lbs. This sire has a solid 35lbs on Tyson and makes him look small
680345175_l.jpg

On the 22nd of this month Alice gave birth to 9 puppies which includes 7 males and 2 females. These puppies are going to be amazing and should be VERY BIG
can't wait to watch this new line develop!!!
dfgdfgfd.jpg

sdfsdfs.jpg

7 days old and their eyes are open. thats 14 days sooner than my last litter

these guys are going to be big
IMGP0477_edited-1.jpg

IMGP0478_edited-1.jpg

IMGP0479_edited-1.jpg

IMGP0480_edited-1.jpg

IMGP0481_edited-1.jpg

IMGP0483_edited-1.jpg

$1000

Matt

Please call

whiplash306

Established Member
Good Lord....that sire is HUGE!!! By all means, good luck with your sale. You seem to be a responsible owner which is very refreshing! Would absolutely LOVE to have one of your pups, but I'm not sure I'm ready for the addt'n of a 100+ lb dog to go along with my lap cat 70 lb Pit. Keep the thread bumped with pics as I'd enjoy seeing their growth progress. Take care!

10thSVT_03

Doin it!
Established Member
Beautiful pups and the Sire is a monster! Wish I was closer. If I get out to Scottsdale this month I will look you up if you have any left or there not spoken for.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
I am in love. Those are some beautiful pups. I would love to have a female but they poisoned my 125 lb Chocolate Lab when they broke into my garage last year. I just think it is to soon for another. I can still hear him wanting to play when I am outside.

Doberman's are my favorite though. Great looking bunch.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Since when are Euro doberman's known for their large height and size? It's well known that they are short and stocky compared to the Americanized Doberman [The Dobermann should be around 85lbs as an ideal weight for a male]. Breeding a 120 lb male is very irresponsible to the breed and just bad practice. What has the sire accomplished aside from growing abnormally large which will probably be passed onto his litter which will suffer the health issues years down the road? Does he have any working titles? How do you measure his quickness and agility?

busakiller

Established Member
New litter has arrived. They're phenomenal. Go to Blitzkrieg Kennel on FaceBook for pics. Different parents this time these dogs are the cream of the crop.

You can also call Matt for pics, prices, and more info.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread