FS:Diablosport Mafia

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
FS: Used MAFia...just pulled it off a 03 Cobra I am parting out & returning to stock.

$100 shipped

I will post pics Friday(1/2/09)

Also still have a JLT Carbon Fiber Intake listed in another thread, if interested I'd make a package deal for both of them to save on shipping.

04_Redfire_SVT

Established Member
FS: Used MAFia...just pulled it off a 03 Cobra I am parting out & returning to stock.

$100 shipped

I will post pics Friday(1/2/09)

Also still have a JLT Carbon Fiber Intake listed in another thread, if interested I'd make a package deal for both of them to save on shipping.

I'll take the Mafia for 100$ shipped.

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
I will offer you $110 shipped. And i am in Tx also, so shipping will be cheap!

Double-D

'03 10th Anniv. Cobra Cpe
Established Member
You all must be embarassed or don't know any better (well I would be embarassed but I'm not you). I can buy a new MAFia for a buck fifty and change but guess you are all about being freakin cut-throat.
Hey, we are talking about a Diablo Mafia here.

Last edited:

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
Here's the pics guys.... I appreciate the offers. I am going to sell it in the order I received replys including PMs. I will figure out who has the first shot and let them know via PM. If they do not want it or don't pay quickly I will move on to the next person.

MVC-015S.jpg

MVC-014S.jpg

MVC-016S-1.jpg

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
You all must be embarassed or don't know any better (well I would be embarassed but I'm not you). WTF...... I can buy a new MAFia for a buck fifty and change but guess you are all about being freakin cut-throat and STUPID!!!!. (BTW your short bus is waiting and better to put your helmet on!).
Hey Morons, we are talking about a Diablo Mafia here.

Chill out newb. Why are you worried so much about what OTHER PEOPLE are willing to pay? just because you are chep, does not mean everyone else has to be.

If you can buy a ne MAFia for " a buck fifty and change" then go do it, and do not bring your b/s to this man's thread. :fm:

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
SOLD! to 04 Redfire SVT for my asking price + paypal fees. Thanks for all the interest guys.

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
Cobra186, that is the stand up thing to do. It's good to see a respectable buyer/seller on here.

Thanks.. thats just the way I was brought up. Guess thats why I am not rich like alot of people I know. I figure it this way...the buyer got a decent deal and I got my asking price... a win/win for both of us. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread