FS: Dewalt Buffer

Sublimize23

Established Member
I hope this is ok here. It's a related item for sale, but please move if it's inappropriate. I had a buyer but am now unable to contact him so it's up for sale again.
It's the DeWalt rotary buffer. Variable speeds, variable trigger. I worked at a body shop as a detailer when I was in high school, and only used the thing two or three times before I stopped working there. The dirt is just from sitting around for a couple years. Comes with a custom made extension a guy at the shop made for me. I'd like to get $125 plus shipping. Buffer is located in the Philadelphia area, southeast PA. Please pm me with questions, I check here a few times per day.

DSCN1460.jpg

DSCN1461.jpg

DSCN1462.jpg

DSCN1463.jpg

Sublimize23

Established Member
Yep the extension can come off. It was used for a couple of panels on freshly painted cars, to buff out of the dirt. Like I said, I only did that 2 or 3 times. I never used it otherwise. Forgot to mention it comes with a 3M velcro backing pad too.

Sublimize23

Established Member
Thanks Derek. I just have no use for it anymore, it's been sitting way too long. I don't really need it for my own car, I'm planning on going with a PC one of these days.

Users who are viewing this thread