FS: Dell 24" WUXGA Monitor!

stang03

Mach 1 Fanatic
Established Member
I have up for sale a 1.5 year old Dell LCD Monitor. It is a 24" widescreen. This monitor is in perfect condition and has absolutely no flaws. No dents, dings, scratches or anything, it is immaculate!! The actual screen has never been touched by any fingers (I am sort of paranoid for that sort of thing). I will sell the monitor for $550 plus shipping. The resolution is 1920x1200, it is a WUXGA screen. It has tons of hookups, such as RGB cables, two built in usb's, SD card, Memory stick, CF card, etc.... Let me know if you have any questions at all, I will be glad to answer them.

Here are some pics:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
omg.. i wanted a 21' monitor and i thought it was huge. But damn 24inch.... bump for you.. i would jump all over it for like300-400 range.

illadvisedSnake

need supporting mods!!!!
Established Member
This is an excellent monitor! I have the 20.1" version, I wouldn't trade it for anything... except the 24" or the 30" model. I believe the actual screen is made by samsung for dell, the mac versions use the same screens but have different casings and cost more $. The usb ports on the right side come in handy for flash drives or cameras or anything usb you need to temporarily connect. The 24" over the 20.1" has component input and built in card reader. This is an expensive monitor to begin with and you have a fair asking price... I noticed this has been up a few weeks, good luck with your sale!

Users who are viewing this thread