FS - Custom "Big Air" Intake Plenum for 2.3L KB

askiles

I can't stop MODDING!!!
Established Member
$300 SHIPPED

This is a custom made "big air" intake plenum that I had made for my 02L with a 2.3L Kenne Bell. I no longer have the Kenne Bell, so it is for sale. It is brand new, with no miles on it. This is your chance to own a custom, one-off plenum, that no one will ever have. It is all aluminum construction, and all tig welded by a certified welder. It also has the EGR deleted.

At this moment, it is just raw aluminum cleaned up, but if you would like, I can get it finished to your liking. It is about $125 extra dollars to have it either anodized, powdercoated, Jet-Hot coated, or polished. Let me know if you want it finished in one of these ways.

It will come with the plenum, and throttle body and IAC hardware. You will just need to unbolt your plenum along with the adapter plate, put down a nice bead of gasket sealer, and bolt it down. It was designed directly from a JLP plenum, so the dimensions are very similar.

The first person that can PayPal me $300 takes it. If you want any other finish on it, add $125. Either PM or e-mail me, and I can give you my PayPal address. Thanks.

-Andy
[email protected]

bai01.bmp

bai02.bmp

bai03.bmp

bai04.bmp

bai05.bmp

bai06.bmp

bai07.bmp

bai08.bmp

bai09.bmp

Last edited:

Vette Eater

Established Member
Damn dude!!! That is sweet, if I still had a KB I would mos def be getting this and chroming it...heh heh

bump for a pimp piece of work!!

Users who are viewing this thread