FS: Custom 4v 96-98 Turbo kit almost complete

turbonotch

It's quiet ;)
Established Member
I am selling my turbo kit because I am going with an entirely different motor. The kit was complete, but I will be keeping the turbo, intercooler, and blow off valve. Please keep in mind that the bov is pictured but I will be keeping.

The kit will most likely work for the 2003-2004 cobra group as well. This kit is sold as is and may need work to fit on your particular car. I know that the passenger side factory air box area will have to be clearanced for the charge pipe. You will need a tubular k member for this kit. I ran a QA1 k member. I also ran skinnies and can not speak for the downpipe clearance in the driver side well but should clear regular sized tires. I would make sure the vband surfaces are flat before re-install.

It is set up for a T4 turbo. All hotside is V band except where the full exhaust bolts on. I used a precision 70mm and made 606whp on 9 lbs of boost in my stock h/c/i 97 motor.

Kit includes:

Tubular turbo exhaust manifolds with oem o2 sensors, and bolts
HKS style wastegate with open dump tube, 10lb spring and can supply 18lb
All coldside piping with all couplers and t bolt clamps
Lightning 90mm maf
OE IAT sensor
Hotside is wrapped
Downpipe is included
Turbo feed line with flange to turbo
Vacuum lines for wastegate/bov
IAC line

The full exhaust and muffler are pick up only, unless you want it cut up and sent at an extra charge and I could send the muffler with it.

I want this out of my garage. I need the room for my next project. The first 875$ shipped gets it. This is a project kit but should work just fine! I can't say what your particular car will need but it came off my running car and the reason I am getting rid of it is because I need an entirely different kit.

CD60F120.jpg

D4FBBEFA.jpg

This is with the bay half taken apart, but you can see the turbo placement.
5E58FDD8.jpg

EC83A049.jpg

3EC155A9.jpg

F011C04A.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread